Your Bumps

Hi Ladies!

I am so excited to be able to start posting in here! You all look wonderful and I can't wait to watch us all progress. :happydance:

I found out at 3w5d with a clear :bfp: on a frer! OH and I are so excited and feel so blessed with our little miracle.

Here is my 4 week tummy/bloat. Please excuse my nakedness :blush:

4 weeks.jpg

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

xx

My first bump picture!
This is my second pregnancy.

1st pic - sucking in.
2nd pic - letting it all loose. (Stomach muscles still shot from birth of DD.)

Final picture is 12 weeks with first my pregnancy, when I was a great deal slimmer and less saggy boobed all round :blush:

(Please excuse untidy bathroom)

Attachments

• 12 (2).jpg
    12 (2).jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 12 (1).jpg
    12 (1).jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 23
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 16
Go to "Go Advanced" and then manage attachments. Your pic has to be on your PC to download....I am not sure how to do it straight from your phone! HTH!

Sorry to gatecrash the bump photos but am 5 weeks 2 days and fr the last 3 days I've been getting the odd bit of brown spottin didn't anyone else get this and are ok am so worried xxxxx

R you due December huni? Come join December snowflakes, there ate lots of ladies (68 now I think) who r all due December. I'm finding it very helpful with questions I have. Click the link below on my siggy xxx

Congrats x

Hey all,

This is my first bump picture, i am 9+5 here. Not actually sure if its bump or bloat?! What do you all think?

I hope its uploaded as it took me ages how to work out how to do it ha ha.

IMG_20120414_184300.jpg

Lucy

xx

Attachments

• IMG_20120414_184300.jpg
    IMG_20120414_184300.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 30
Has anyone uploaded and image of ther phone? If so how do u do it? Xxxx

send image from phone to e-mail, open e-mail pic hit the 'print screen button' pop into paint and crop your pic then save. go advanced and upload to the attachments. i hope it helps.

https://C:\Documents and Settings\Sara\My Documents\My Pictures\pregnancy\first bum pic 5 weeks 3 days.jpg

Sorry to gatecrash the bump photos but am 5 weeks 2 days and fr the last 3 days I've been getting the odd bit of brown spottin didn't anyone else get this and are ok am so worried xxxxx

I believe it can be old blood it being brown, they wont do a scan as your so early gone,but if your worried call your doctors where you will be seeing a midwife, it can also be the baby attaching as this is when you can spot also, i had it around 8 weeks once and i was fine xx

I had brown spotting last week and the midwife said it was old blood and nothing to worry about, however i had a scan anyway, they couldnt find a reason to why it happened but i did find out i was over 9 weeks and saw the heartbeat. Try not to let it worry you too much hun :) xx

Alright, here it is....my slightly bloated 4 week 4 day "bump" (if you can even call it that - totally just looks like I ate too much!) - baby #2!!

Attachments

• 4 weeks 4 days.jpg
    4 weeks 4 days.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 15
Hi ladies :)

I came to post mu bump lol I just started feeling my wais disappear and my brother mentione how we didn't take any pre-pregnancy pics so we started this week :) I'm a big girl so it doesn't feel like a bump yet lol but it is def a bit bigger... I want a bump bigger than my boobs! lol

Attachments

• IMG_0.jpg
    IMG_0.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 21
ok im ready to do my 1st trimester belly pics! My belly is getting bigger, but it isn't round! Im gonna be so sad if I have a dent in my baby bump :(

Attachments

• 4w + 3d.jpg
    4w + 3d.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 8w + 2d.jpg
    8w + 2d.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 12w + 2d.jpg
    12w + 2d.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 16
DH and I decided it'd be fun (and less time-consuming) to do a month-by-month shoot of my belly! So here is month 1!

Little Bean due 12/15 :thumbup:

Attachments

• Month 1 - small.jpg
    Month 1 - small.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 43
For you ladies with experience out there.. Do you think that I have a baby bump? Do I look pregnant to you? Can you see a darkish line appearing on my belly? Am I seeing things.. your opinion :shrug:

Attachments

• GEDC1241.jpg
    GEDC1241.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 13
  • GEDC1242.jpg
    GEDC1242.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 13
  • GEDC1244.jpg
    GEDC1244.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 11
  • GEDC1246.jpg
    GEDC1246.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 14
  • GEDC1247.jpg
    GEDC1247.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 22
For you ladies with experience out there.. Do you think that I have a baby bump? Do I look pregnant to you? Can you see a darkish line appearing on my belly? Am I seeing things.. your opinion :shrug:

Are you pregnant?

Are you pregnant?

I had to faint positive pregnancy test on the 1st and 2nd April a few after this were negative, but This is what I look like. Ive been having pregnancy symptoms and I have gone up from a cup size E bra to a cup F, but now thats looking a bit too small after having it two weeks nearly, Tiredness, more hungry, more discharge and spotting, headaches only now and again though, ache, Nausea but no vomiting is on and off now and agian, running to the loo more. Bigger vieny breast and bigger nipples, sore ache pain in my breasts.. I dont know if I am or not or how far I would be.. Do I look pregnant can you see a darkish line appearing? :shrug:

Well I am a month and 3 days along now.. i dont really think its considered a bump yet haha everyone has said its prob just bloat but ima post it anyways :)

Attachments

• my belly.jpg
    my belly.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee