Your Bumps

We took a picture the other day, on the 4th of July as the 1st picture and figured we would follow up with monthly photos (and then maybe weekly.)

I am a big woman to begin with so don't know how much other people can see the changes... but my boobs are definitely bigger and my belly/abdomen has definitely got a "poof"/bloated/sticking out thing going on! Your pictures actually help me feel better as I was freaking out about noticing so many changes so quickly!

The funny thing is, as gross and disgusting as I sometimes feel... I just looked at my picture and thought I was beautiful (which rarely happens for me, my body image is less then stellar.) Must be that mama-glow!:happydance:

Attachments

• DSC01449.jpg
    DSC01449.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 29
Looking good AmyB! I love taking my weekly bump picture, even though there's nothing to see yet.

The funny thing is, as gross and disgusting as I sometimes feel... I just looked at my picture and thought I was beautiful (which rarely happens for me, my body image is less then stellar.) Must be that mama-glow!:happydance:

You go, girl!!! We should ALL take notes from this amazing attitude! I've been pouting about my bloat and acne, and you have the absolutely best attitude. Oh, and you ARE gorgeous, mama :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/UberWicked/12weeks.jpg

Sorry if the photo is large I'm terrible at shrinking it properly lol, but this is 12 weeks for me.: )

Heres the latest "bump" pic. I still wish it looked less like bloat and more like baby. I cant wait!! eeeeeeeek.

Attachments

• pregpics (1).jpg
    pregpics (1).jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 132
I'm (technically) according to O date, 4w2d. And bloating like CRAZY. I compared this picture to one from 3-4 weeks ago and my jaw dropped!!

https://i47.tinypic.com/igyhya.jpg

Hi ladies, im newly pregnant and would love to look at all the belly bumps :) cant wait to post in here :cloud9:

Im really bloated from drinking buckets of water today lol. I will be 4 weeks in 2 more days :)

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 23
CKC, that looks like baby to me... you are beautiful!

Me so jealous :( I havent taken any bump pictures yet because I cant really see any change in my body except bloat... I am 8 weeks and 5 days now.. am I just not noticing it? Anyone else feel that way ?

I seem to see some lovely bumps at 5 weeks here :o

yes, i still didnt take my pictures today! i just dont notice ant changes this week,...my bump was awesome last week...:flower:
Me so jealous :( I havent taken any bump pictures yet because I cant really see any change in my body except bloat... I am 8 weeks and 5 days now.. am I just not noticing it? Anyone else feel that way ?

I seem to see some lovely bumps at 5 weeks here :o

I take my picture every week, but I still don't have a bump. I don't care, it'll show up eventually.
Speaking of, here's today's 9 week 'bump' picture:
I'm not sure which picture gives the better angle. I think I see just the tiniest of changes near my pubic bone this week?

Attachments

• 9weeks_sm.jpg
    9weeks_sm.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 231
  • 9weeks2_sm.jpg
    9weeks2_sm.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 129
Still looks like bloat to me... Just getting bigger each week.

https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc485/SweetPea0903/Baby%20on%20the%20Way/5weeks.jpghttps://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc485/SweetPea0903/Baby%20on%20the%20Way/6weeks.jpghttps://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc485/SweetPea0903/Baby%20on%20the%20Way/7weeks.jpg

so jealous of every ones bumps!!!!!!!!!! at this rate im thinking im not going to show until after 12 weeks!!!!!!!! on the bright side my boobs are way bigger........so im liking that!!!!

You are all beautiful! (And I need to reiterate how much this post helps me deal with how much I feel like my own body has changed.) I go back and forth between embracing it and FREAKING out that I am so newly pregnant and things are already bloating/changing so much!

I like someone else's mantra.... I am not fat, I am pregnant!

Hi guys just thought id share my bump (not bump) the first picture was taken at 4 weeks exactly and the second is today at 7 weeks and 2 days..let me know what you think. its hard at this stage does anybody else think they just look fat and not pregnant lol? xx

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120615.jpg
    Snapshot_20120615.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Snapshot_20120709_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20120709_2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 40
Lovely bump Hannah90. I'm 9 weeks and still look like your 4 week pic :cry:

Lovely bump Hannah90. I'm 9 weeks and still look like your 4 week pic :cry:

Thank you :) kinda wish i werent showing yet only for the fact that im worried im going to get too big as its deff not bloat in this picture :-( lol but do love it! anyone else breasts beyond painful and already gone up a cup size or 2? :-s not sure when to buy new bras..sick of my breasts coming out all the time (lol sorry tmi) xx cannot wait to keep track of my progression through the weeks :) x

I am about 6 weeks now and just bought one new bra... I am gonna just wash and wear it as I don't want to waste a ton of money on bras I won't get to wear again. I am pretty sure I already went up a cup size. I got fit for my bra at this specialty store in my area (I was already in a big bra so needed some help) and she helped me find one that works now that is a cup too big so I have room to grow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->