Your Bumps

im 9 weeks on sat but look more like 14 weeks i am only 5ft 4 tho so can only go outwards lol. im also slim size 8 so thats prob why its showing. its to big to b a bloat lol. wish i cud upload a piccy but dont know how. the pic is on my samsung s2 phone i can upload the pics onto the comp but wen i try and put them on here it wont do it. i am shit with modern technology tho lol. i need the dummies guide to putting pictures on baby and bump lol. why cant it b the same as facebook thats easy lol x:dohh:

my bump at 16 weeks 1 day on monday!! (took me a few days to upload them to my computer)
but everythings coming along great! :thumbup:and i go on August 6th for the Anatomy/gender scan!! :happydance::happydance: so happy!!
what do you ladies think im having just by the way im carrying ...boy or girl???
:hugs:

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 23
im thinking girl but i cud b wrong. u carrying low and i carried low with my daughter and high with my 2 boys. im 9 weeks and starting to come out cant wait till i get my propper bump on tho hehe its exciting. u look gawjus xxx how did u upload the photos onto baby and bump ive tried and tried but cant do it.:dohh:

at the VERY bottom of the thread/this page where you reply hit "GO ADVANCED" THEN IN THE TOP ROW NEXT TO THE WHITE SMILEY FACE IS A "PAPERCLIP" FOR ATTACHMENTS HIT THAT THEN YOULL SEE "CHOOSE FILE" BROWSE THRU FILES ON YOUR COMPUTER SELECT THE ONE YOU WANT THEN TO THE RIGHT SELECT "UPLOAD" ....DO YOU SEE WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT????

im thinking girl but i cud b wrong. u carrying low and i carried low with my daughter and high with my 2 boys. im 9 weeks and starting to come out cant wait till i get my propper bump on tho hehe its exciting. u look gawjus xxx how did u upload the photos onto baby and bump ive tried and tried but cant do it.:dohh:

thank you!!
my mother and my aunt are the ONLY 2 saying a girl!!
my gramma says "BORN UNDER VENUS LOOK FOR A PENIS' MEANING carrying low is a boy but idk!! :shrug:

at the VERY bottom of the thread/this page where you reply hit "GO ADVANCED" THEN IN THE TOP ROW NEXT TO THE WHITE SMILEY FACE IS A "PAPERCLIP" FOR ATTACHMENTS HIT THAT THEN YOULL SEE "CHOOSE FILE" BROWSE THRU FILES ON YOUR COMPUTER SELECT THE ONE YOU WANT THEN TO THE RIGHT SELECT "UPLOAD" ....DO YOU SEE WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT????

oh yeah i c the paper clip ive never noticed that b4 hold on im gonna have to get the picture of mu phone then ill have a go hehehe thank u hun. ill prob need telling ten times till i get it lol xx:hugs:

thank you!!
my mother and my aunt are the ONLY 2 saying a girl!!
my gramma says "BORN UNDER VENUS LOOK FOR A PENIS' MEANING carrying low is a boy but idk!! :shrug:

HAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

ive just written it all down now im gonna get the pic of my phone and ill upload it on hear. its a pic from sat at 8 weeks will do another this sat at 9 weeks then will do one every week. hopefully ill b able to upload with ure advice thank u so much xxx

nipsnnibbles - That is a gorgeous bump!
MissMummy2Be - That is all baby! Too adorable.

Well I know it doesnt look like much, but I am normally half this size hehe! This is my 9 weeks and 3 days bump! not much change since then...

Attachments

• Bump week 9.jpg
    Bump week 9.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 42
Well I know it doesnt look like much, but I am normally half this size hehe! This is my 9 weeks and 3 days bump! not much change since then...

Please don't think of me being rude...but you are TINY! Like body wise! You are going to have a beautiful bump when it shows up...er....gets bigger. :)

Farida, I def see a little baby bump. I thinks mines some bump, buy still a lot of bloat. Will be posting my 9 week pic in a few days.

you can also save it to your computer and then click open it should be like a ""windows photo gallery" or something tell me which one you have and i can tell you how to do it
its coming up file to large how do u down size it? xx

well the bloat has gone down.. Here's 5 weeks. please excuse my dirty mirror and tired eyes:winkwink:

Attachments

• 5wk.jpg
    5wk.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 42
i tried to upload a photo but it came up photo to big how do i make photo smaller so i can upload on here. ive tried and tried and its driving me crazy. xx

just tried uploading again and its saying file to big arrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhh. anyone no how to make smaller plz so i can upload x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->