Your Bumps

13 weeks, 1 day.

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/418618_10152018612285114_1215650738_n.jpg

7 weeks, for comparison...

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/293229_10152018603395114_1977571842_n.jpg

I see a little paunch. :) (Sorry they're so big!)

Also, those are the same jeans... I lost a stone in weight due to hyperemesis!

You can tell you have lost that much weight , but i see thee beginnings of a bumpy there too :):thumbup:

First bump picture at 10 weeks.
Might be an itty bitty bump but I'm thinking most of it might be leftovers from DS lol

Attachments

• 071-2.jpg
    071-2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 33
I love looking at all your bumps. I can't wait until I get one! Right now I am just bloated but can still suck it all in so definitely no bump yet.

Last picture I took at 13 weeks exactly was taken at night, and I thought a lot of it might be bloat. So I waited a few days and took one first thing in the morning...guess it really is a bump.

Attachments

• 20120820_1.jpg
    20120820_1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 3
First Bump Picture... As you can see I am not naturally a skinny minny to begin with...

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 23
First bump picture at 10 weeks.
Might be an itty bitty bump but I'm thinking most of it might be leftovers from DS lol

yay! cute cute! how are you? i need to keep up with you better!

Still nothing for me-just my regular ole pudge. I've been losing weight and my pants keep falling down. At least if I had a bump I would have an excuse! I keep poking to see if I can feel anything hard...nope. Come on, baby! Come say "hi"! :wacko:

My bloat is finally gone!!! Yay!, and now i can feel...how do i explain... a tightness/firmness from my natural hair line to my belly button..i carry it well but its my lil bump coming on out!!! pics coming at 9 weeks...

lovely bumps i must upload mine again havent done it for a few weeks ill do it soon xx:hugs:

This was my 7 weeks mark before i got a wicked bloat :wacko:

Idon't know it that is rather large or normal looking but today i noticed my yoga pants are now feeling tight :winkwink:

H&H Pregnancy to all!!!

(sorry abt the mirror, i should invest in windex :dohh: )

Attachments

• me n bby.jpg
    me n bby.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 34
R u havin twins. You have a legit bump for 7 weeks. Doesn't look like too much bloat

i wanted to wait until 12 weeks before i go and get checked, as anxious as I am i dnt want to go in and see little spots, i wanna see little sea horses. LOL

But! My hubby is the oldest of 3 and a brother to...TWINS... His mother and Father have twins all in the family aswell!!

I dont know what it is, but i "feel" like they are twins too, just like i "feel" pregnant. Cant explain but i wanna go natural, i know with twins that chance goes down.

My hubby thinks i am having bump paranoia, and he is also 6'6 so he thinks im just having a big baby. I don't, I think its twins.

i am 5'5 and 130lbs (last i checked i wasnt preggo) and in great shape.. (had a flat tummy b4 my bfp)

My OH is 6'6 and I didn't get a bump like that til I was almost 16 weeks. I think it's twins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->