Your Bumps

First bump picture at 10 weeks.
Might be an itty bitty bump but I'm thinking most of it might be leftovers from DS lol

yay! cute cute! how are you? i need to keep up with you better!

Doing well! I think the morning sickness and fatigue are finally starting to wane. I have my first midwife appointment and u/s next week and am so excited.

How are you????

my second pregnancy... 6 week bloat... plus some leftovers from DS :haha:

Attachments

• photo (36).jpg
    photo (36).jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 33

If you don't mind me asking... Did you have the tattoo with your first?

The reason I ask, is becacuse I have a very similar one (family crest) and am worried that it will stretch out :blush:

Yours looks great, so I'm hoping that you had it during the last pregnancy

14+2 weeks :)

Attachments

• 14+2.jpg
    14+2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 14+22.jpg
    14+22.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 7

If you don't mind me asking... Did you have the tattoo with your first?

The reason I ask, is becacuse I have a very similar one (family crest) and am worried that it will stretch out :blush:

Yours looks great, so I'm hoping that you had it during the last pregnancy

No I just got this tattoo a few months ago. I've seen other pregnant people with tattoos around the same area. It just gets bigger and from what I've seen it goes back to normal with your skin afterwards.

i wanted to wait until 12 weeks before i go and get checked, as anxious as I am i dnt want to go in and see little spots, i wanna see little sea horses. LOL

But! My hubby is the oldest of 3 and a brother to...TWINS... His mother and Father have twins all in the family aswell!!

I dont know what it is, but i "feel" like they are twins too, just like i "feel" pregnant. Cant explain but i wanna go natural, i know with twins that chance goes down.

My hubby thinks i am having bump paranoia, and he is also 6'6 so he thinks im just having a big baby. I don't, I think its twins.

i am 5'5 and 130lbs (last i checked i wasnt preggo) and in great shape.. (had a flat tummy b4 my bfp)

Don't mean to spoil your "twin anxiety" but twins have nothing to do with the father's side. They (FOB) are going to release loads of sperm no matter what. It's the mother (you) whose egg will either split (spontaneous not hereditary/identical twins) or hyper-ovulation (hereditary/fraternal twins) which causes you to release more than one egg.

I did all my studying up on this when I was pregnant with my twins.

Doesn't mean there isn't a chance you are having twins, it just has nothing to do with the FOB.

This might help.... Found here:

https://multiples.about.com/od/pregnancy/a/familytwin.htm

Do Twins Run in Families?
There are plenty of families with multiple sets of multiples, for example, the Davis family of Frebericksburg, Virginia who have three sets of twins, or Eric and Elizabeth Hayes of New Jersey, parents of two sets of twins and sextuplets. There are also families who seem to have many sets of twins spread among generations, twin cousins and grandparents and nieces and nephews.

But do twins really run in families? Actually that's probably one of the most widely perpetuated myths about multiples. While some families do seem to have a preponderance of multiple births, it's often more than a coincidence than a connection.

Is There a "Twin Gene"?
Of the factors that influence multiple birth, there is only one that could be identified as genetic or explained by family history: hyper ovulation. Hyper ovulation is the tendency to release multiple eggs during ovulation, increasing the chances of conceiving dizygotic (or fraternal) twins. So, in families where the women have a gene for hyperovulation, genetics would sufficiently explain an increased presence of fraternal twins.

However, only women ovulate. So the connection is only valid on the mother's side of the family. While men can carry the gene and pass it on to their daughters, a family history of twins doesn't make them any more likely to have twins themselves.

Fraternal twins "run in families" on the mother's side only, if she inherits the gene for hyper ovulation.

THNX!! that helps alot..i'll read up!!

How early did you show with your twins?? Since its my first baby Im a little frazzled as to why i am as bummpy as i am :)

My twin pregnancy was my third pregnancy. I did have that "gut" feeling you are talking about. My HCG blood tests were through the roof too.

I started to show at about 8 weeks with a prominant hard bump rising just above the pubic bone.

Anxious to see.... When do you have your first ultra sound?

i plan on going in at my 12 week mark.!!

the bottom part of my belly (pelvic area) is amazingly firm and as the days go by i can no longer suck my stomach in. And those twinges everyones talkin about i ALWAYS feel them, have for about a week now.

I just feel so at peace and happy, i expected to be fearful, and sick and unsure at this point. Never thought i may have twins in this life, But even though i "feel" like it is twins and its my first pregnancy i am jus so relaxed. (weird?)

Im just gonna take it one day at a time until my 12 week mark though ;)

It's great to be relaxed. Try and stay that way. :)

Well, let us know it it goes.

i plan on going in at my 12 week mark.!!

the bottom part of my belly (pelvic area) is amazingly firm and as the days go by i can no longer suck my stomach in. And those twinges everyones talkin about i ALWAYS feel them, have for about a week now.

I just feel so at peace and happy, i expected to be fearful, and sick and unsure at this point. Never thought i may have twins in this life, But even though i "feel" like it is twins and its my first pregnancy i am jus so relaxed. (weird?)

Im just gonna take it one day at a time until my 12 week mark though ;)

Defo keep us informed !!! Put a thread in first tri when you get your scan !! HaHa , i love how this thread almost excuses us for being super nosey !! Nah i think it is great how women on here all get so excited for each other !!!

Hi to all mummys to be im 7Weeks 8weeks on friday im new to all ov this . X :

12w2d

12w.jpg

13w2d im wearing my pregnancy pants here, it makes the tummy look smaller :wacko:

13.jpg

I'm guessing this is mega bloating cos I was only 7w4d when this was taken!! :thumbup:

photo (7).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->