Your Bumps

I agree! With my history its hard to feel comfortable at all because I know what its like to tell everyone and then it not work out. I know my son just wouldnt understand that. I have my Nuchal Translucency in 10 days. Im thinking I will wait until then that way I know the baby is nice and healthy. Not that it would change anything if it wasn't but I think at almost 14 weeks I will feel more comfortable.

That's a good idea :) At 12 weeks the risk is so low already, I'm so happy for you, reading your siggy! Congratulations!!! I'll be praying for you to have a healthy pregnancy but if you've made it this far, chances are everything will be perfect! I was scared as well, I found out I had hypothyroidism/elevated prolactin 2 days before finding out I was pregnant! I went to the doctor after 8 months ttc just to see what was going on (I suspected hypothyroidism) and he basically told me it would take me a while, he even scheduled an HSG test/was going to take my blood again and make sure my prolactin levels went down with my thyroid levels...I was worried when I got pregnant because I really felt like something would go wrong, but I've been taking my synthroid and I'll be 13 weeks on Wednesday!!! I cannot believe it. Anyway, I'm happy for you!!! :hugs: amazing!!!

Ive had that( high levels of prolactin) but its wasnt through pregnancey it was through stress we discovered. i had no idea about it so i check it out online and thought i may never get pregnant. Could manage my face when i see the test saying positive few weeks ago. I had the high level prolactin must have been 2 year ago but the thought had stuck with me.. such a scary thought.

Glad everything is ok though keeping my thoughts to positive for now on.

xxx

Jealous of you all with bumps :(. I took a random pik of my belly but it's all jelly and no bump so i wont be posting until i notice some difference myself lol. I just feel bloaty/gasy lol Not good

Congrats to you all xx

Well this was supposed to be my 12 week picture but had scan yesterday and got dated back a week. So this is my 11 week bump.

Attachments

• 11wks.jpg
    11wks.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 29
Here is my 5w, 7w, and 11w comparison pics. I'm going to be HUGE :wacko:

5w.jpg7w2.jpg11w2.jpg

I think u look lovely. Looks like a girly bump r u going to find out wat ure having?:hugs:

Hi ladies,
I know this will seem like a stupid question....but when taking a photo of the bump am i supposed to just completely relax or suck my belly in??:wacko:

15w4d :)
https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma2wlypn971qze8wmo1_500.jpg

12 weeks and I'm starting to get something resembling a bump now. A lot of it is still bloat but it's hardening at the bottom. This was taken first thing...

Attachments

• 12 weeks (2).jpg
    12 weeks (2).jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 32
I think im getting a bump :shrug: Either that or ive been eating too much :haha:

12 wks 2 days, taken this morning.

https://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh163/klassykitty81/12wks2days.jpg

Very jealous... No bump yet, just a lot of bloat! Doesn't help that with my belly band on, all my fat gets squished together and I look 6 months pregnant! Whereas actually, bump is non existent at 10 weeks!

Lovely bumps ladies. Will be posting my last 1st tri pic later on today! x

Loving all the gorgeous bumps....will be taking a picture of my bloat later lol! I already look huge.....hoping it's because LO only 15weeks old and not because of the huge tub of ice cream I ate last week *blush*

I love everyone's bumps! I want to post my own, but I can't figure out how to upload a pic from my phone. We haven't had internet at home (I'm at work now) but are getting it soon then I can start posting pics too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->