Your Bumps

12 week bump About the same size now as I was at 6 months with my son
https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd437/coopers_mummy/02FB89AD-03C0-4F84-AD9D-013B05BEB3F3-1886-000002504E34DE01.jpg

hello ladies. heres my bump today at 17+3
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 17+3 weeks 001.jpg
    17+3 weeks 001.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 17+3 002.jpg
    17+3 002.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 12
This morning after washroom tour :)

https://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s422/Praphat2012/9e2c9b6f.jpg 3-4 weeks

Congrats to you too. I can't wait until my first ultrasound such a long wait for me though. My ultrasound not until Nov 5 :(

i know hun theres always such a long wait for each scan. well i wudent say im lucky as im high risk but because of this ive already had a few scans the last one was at 15 weeks. seems like i been waiting for ever for the 20 weeks scan tho and im eager to know if all is ok and i wud also love to know the sex. thats on the 4th october and it seems to b dragging. i cant wait to get to 26 weeks because ill b scaned every 3 weeks then untill i give birth. i must admit i found waiting for the 12 week scan hard i think everyone does. but it soon comes it was quite good for me because i was put forward a week which i wasnt expecting at all. i find being on here helps time pass ican b on here all day talking to people and i dont even realise it lol:hugs:

Good luck with everything and so true being here make our days gone by fast. I'm still keep it a secret no one in our family know about this miracle baby(I call miracle :)) not until we sure everything o.k. So I do really need to talk and this website helping me a lot. Thank you all support and talk :)

ive not told my parents yet im kinda dreading it cuz there gonnna go mad.:wacko: all my friends no tho and people up the school because i got a bump. wenever my parents come round i hold the belly in lol:hugs:

ive not told my parents yet im kinda dreading it cuz there gonnna go mad.:wacko: all my friends no tho and people up the school because i got a bump. wenever my parents come round i hold the belly in lol:hugs:
i no how you feel about not tell parents or family i only told mine when i was 20 weeks solike 4 days ago lol... my sister is judging me as i have a small place and a young baby so i feel.kind upset that my own family can judge me this is a reason i left it this long to tell.them... my sister is 16 weeks pregnant and she had a private scan to find out the sex... shes havon a boy so she quickly text me to rub it in as i.am 20 weeks and not found out yet.. shes having a boy and as iv got 3 girls she
thinks i really want a boy but to be fair i dont mind what i have as long as baby is all healthy thats all i care about. :) x congrats on babies everyone x

i no how you feel about not tell parents or family i only told mine when i was 20 weeks solike 4 days ago lol... my sister is judging me as i have a small place and a young baby so i feel.kind upset that my own family can judge me this is a reason i left it this long to tell.them... my sister is 16 weeks pregnant and she had a private scan to find out the sex... shes havon a boy so she quickly text me to rub it in as i.am 20 weeks and not found out yet.. shes having a boy and as iv got 3 girls she
thinks i really want a boy but to be fair i dont mind what i have as long as baby is all healthy thats all i care about. :) x congrats on babies everyone x

ahhhh hun its just so crap knowing ure parents and family are gonna be unhappy. i think ure sisters bein a bit mean to u. i have to wait till im 20 weeks to find out to its well rubbish waiting.
well with my last pregnancy my parents didnt talk to me for over a year and it gonna b even worse this time because i had a big op last year pluss our house is not very big so ill get judged by that to. im just dreading it so much hun there gonna go nuts:nope:

Just don't worry stay happy. The time will come and make everything better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->