Your Bumps

I would post one via my photo bucket but it won't let me :(
Really want to share my bump with you guys.

Awwww sorry you can upload. I can upload from my phone. Are you sure yours won't let you?

Baby #2, 5+3 Weeks, trying to suck in as much as possible. :dohh:

Attachments

• 5+3 weeks.JPG
    5+3 weeks.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 8
Gorgeous bumps ladies !!!

I still feel like my bump is a bloat even though I'm at 12 weeks ;s Come on bump, stick out for me! Can't wait to post here haha

so i wana upload my 10 weeks bump ..i told myself that i would figure it out on my own because i always try before asking...however, now that the day has come..im too lazy to explore and try to figure it out ! lol any help please? How do i upload a pic from my laptop?

11w 2days with #4

https://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t396/hurley871/DSC_0163.jpg

so i wana upload my 10 weeks bump ..i told myself that i would figure it out on my own because i always try before asking...however, now that the day has come..im too lazy to explore and try to figure it out ! lol any help please? How do i upload a pic from my laptop?
Just hit "post reply" at the bottom of the screen. When the box comes up, you can type whatever you like "10 weeks" ect. Then click on the icon of the paper clip. Another box will open for you to upload the pic. You might have to stretch it out so you can see the "upload" key. First hit "choose file" then once you pic the file, hit "upload". The photo will then attach and you just hit "submit reply" like you normally would. Looking forward to seeing your first bumpy pic!

Click on 'manage attachments' under 'additional options'. An additional screen should pop up from which you should click on browse. Find the file you want to upload and click on it. Click on upload in the 'manage attachments' screen and your file should be there for all to see! :)

ok here's my 10 weeks bump...its so little lol maybe its just a bloat even..u judge..but i feel like it is sticking out a bit....btw, I had to stretch my arms to avoid any skin flaps :blush: oh and this was taken in the morning before eating or drinking..it wouldve looked huge if i ate or drank something

Thanks for the girls who explained for me how to upload:haha:

Attachments

• IMG_2810.jpg
    IMG_2810.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 7
ok here's my 10 weeks bump...its so little lol maybe its just a bloat even..u judge..but i feel like it is sticking out a bit....btw, I had to stretch my arms to avoid any skin flaps :blush: oh and this was taken in the morning before eating or drinking..it wouldve looked huge if i ate or drank something

Thanks for the girls who explained for me how to upload:haha:

I see a little something! Mine is always bigger after eating and drinking...just the way it goes in the early stages :dohh:

My 5 week bump with baby #2. I already feel huge, and I think I'm going to have a hard time keeping it secret until 12 weeks:dohh:

Attachments

• 100_4471.jpg
    100_4471.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 14
This is me at 8 weeks, I already had a little bit of a pudgy belly :blush: but I now have a lot of bloating lol but it looks sorta bumpish haha! :haha:

46374_10151276715179508_561629565_n.jpg

Gorgeous bumps ladies !!!

I still feel like my bump is a bloat even though I'm at 12 weeks ;s Come on bump, stick out for me! Can't wait to post here haha

I have just noticed we have the same due date! I have to wait until 24th Jan until my next scan at 20 weeks :( I am looking forward to hearing the heartbeat at 16 weeks!

11 weeks and huge already :/

Attachments

• 121128-120328.jpg
    121128-120328.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 11
11 weeks 5 days...almost to 12!

Attachments

• 11w5dbnb.jpg
    11w5dbnb.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online