Your Bumps

Hello everyone! I got some serious bloat going on... first picture is 3+6 and second is 4+4

Screen Shot 2012-11-28 at 3.22.06 PM.png Screen Shot 2012-11-28 at 3.22.41 PM.png

When will this bloat go away?? :shrug:

Awwww seriously cute bumps ladies.

I am 7 weeks and my bloat is still here. It gets worse as the day goes on. I just enjoy it and pretend it is a bump already haha!

This is my update on my growing bump, me at 10 weeks. It has become much more rounder. image.jpg

i hear it will go by fast..but waiting is tough! worse than waiting for a bump is waiting to spill the beans ...Excited to tell everybodyyyy!! My little bump is starting to make everyone look at it and question..i didnt gain weight ..so just a little bump makes ppl know i'm pregnant..hopefully in 2 weeks i'm telling close family!

Lovely bumps ladies :) I can't believe how some of you are just 4/5/6 weeks and are looking pregnant already!

I'm 13 weeks +0 with my first and as yet no bump :( just flab. Can't wait to have a bump that I can show off!

Catchbaby I had so much fun spilling the beans its contagious once I told one person I wanted to tell everyone lol

almostthere-I can imagine..Sounds like fun!! Well, so far my mom,dad and mil are all who knows..! And it wasnt me who told them...hubby told my mom..mom told dad lol...then hubby told his mom..so i didnt really enjoy that part of spilling the beans yet :p Hopefully in few weeks i'll tell the rest of the family ;)

This is me 5+5 can't decide if its bump, bloat or that bag of malteasers I just scoffed :) I did post a pic up at four weeks of my flat tummy :( lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 37
Here I am at 9w1d, I don't think it's much bloat. I had a little bit of a belly to begin with, but this is definately bigger :)

Attachments

• 9w1d-1.jpg
    9w1d-1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 16
https://oi50.tinypic.com/2h7nxbl.jpg

my bloat/bump. i am 5'2", 100 lbs so i wonder if i will show early on? (sorry for the butt.)

wow 5 weeks 6 days..lets say 6 weeks and already showing a bump like mine at 10 weeks ..if u want to check go few pages back..i think it was posted on tuesday.. I'm heavier than u...i was 53 kg this morning..gained a kilo since i got pregnant and i'm 5'3 :)

Photo on the left was me at 16 weeks with DD. The one on the left was taken yesterday, at 6 weeks! :dohh:

Attachments

• Sixteen Weeks vs 6 weeks.jpg
    Sixteen Weeks vs 6 weeks.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 12
9 weeks

it's like 'the thing that won't stop growing' lol

148116_255505754576260_2057633382_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics