Your Bumps

Hi everyone!
Such cute bump pics!!! Coming to join you all with a pic of me at about 5 weeks..... going to take the next pic the same day as my scan next Monday when I should be 7+6. This is my first but have had a pudgy, protruding stomach my whole life (lucky me :winkwink:)

Attachments

• Dubai-20130316-00007.jpg
    Dubai-20130316-00007.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 21
Hi everyone!
Such cute bump pics!!! Coming to join you all with a pic of me at about 5 weeks..... going to take the next pic the same day as my scan next Monday when I should be 7+6. This is my first but have had a pudgy, protruding stomach my whole life (lucky me :winkwink:)

Nothing pudgy about that stomach at all!!

This was 7+0. Was hesitant to post because there isn't much of anything there lol. Mostly bloating and I am a little chubby anyway. But whatever! Need to be proud of my baby belly :)

mail.google.com.jpg

Jocelyn looking good! definite progression :) I know I said something a few weeks ago about how I couldn't wait for the bump to actually be there and stay!

Well I got new maternity clothes today...yes I am officially in maternity pants at least! :) I have to show you all my little bump in my new outfit! haha

Attachments

• 100MEDIA_IMAG0675.jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG0675.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 34
Well I got new maternity clothes today...yes I am officially in maternity pants at least! :) I have to show you all my little bump in my new outfit! haha

So cute!!! I got new maternity clothes over the weekend, and washed all my old maternity clothes and took them out of storage from my last pregnancy, but I can't bring myself to wear them yet, despite feeling squeezed at the moment! I will wait until 13-14 weeks! What is 3-4 more weeks of suffering? LOL...

Loving your bump, newatthis! Love the pants, I love skinny jeans/pants, just don't feel like I can pull them off with my hips and thighs.

So cute!!! I got new maternity clothes over the weekend, and washed all my old maternity clothes and took them out of storage from my last pregnancy, but I can't bring myself to wear them yet, despite feeling squeezed at the moment! I will wait until 13-14 weeks! What is 3-4 more weeks of suffering? LOL...

I've lost 40+ lbs since when I got preggers the last time. I still have some of my "fat" pants that I've been wearing until I get new maternity clothes. I got rid of all my old ones unfortunately!

I've lost 40+ lbs since when I got preggers the last time. I still have some of my "fat" pants that I've been wearing until I get new maternity clothes. I got rid of all my old ones unfortunately!

LOL... yeah, I lost 20 pounds last year (not baby weight...), and now I am just wearing my larger sizes.

I can't stand the tightness when I sit! It almost hurts, so I have caved and started wearing the maternity pants :) Luckily at work I wear scrubs! haha and thank you Jocelyn!! I love them too, I can wear them with boots or whatever too, and none of my maternity pants from my daughter fit yet, so I got a smaller size in these and another, other wise I'd be stuck in sweats! lol

I can't stand the tightness when I sit! It almost hurts, so I have caved and started wearing the maternity pants :) Luckily at work I wear scrubs! haha and thank you Jocelyn!! I love them too, I can wear them with boots or whatever too, and none of my maternity pants from my daughter fit yet, so I got a smaller size in these and another, other wise I'd be stuck in sweats! lol

It is totally amamzing how you just popped! It's so cute!

newatthis your bump is just adorable! I have a hard time imagining myself with a permanent bump- I think I'm going to be double-taking in the mirror for a while!!:haha:

Thanks for your kind words Jocelyn :hugs:

ok this is me last week at 8 weeks. hope iv done this right!

Attachments

• IMG-20130327-00319.jpg
    IMG-20130327-00319.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 27
This is me today, at 11+5. Cannot wait for my scan next week so I can announce! It's getting impossible to hide :blush:

Attachments

• 11 wks.jpg
    11 wks.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 6
I'm 10+3 today
and my bump is getting bigger, bear in mind my boobs are an F cup. :)

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff387/harrisons_mummy/IMAG1631.jpg

Wow, some gorgeous bumps there ladies. Can't believe how early some of you are showing. Although I am eager to get a little baby bump myself, I hadn't planned on telling work until about 13 weeks so if I am like some of you, that's not going to happen as it will be pretty obvious by then. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->