Your Bumps

I loved seeing your bump it gave me something to look forward to when I get there so don't feel the need to apologize we got a look into the future with your help :)

Feeling extra chubby this week.

Attachments

• bump_13weeks.jpg
    bump_13weeks.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 13
Dear Bump thread I am Tower6 LO I had to get my mommy to have Peanutmomma to help put my picture on here. Yes I am celeb. already with adoring fans who can't wait to share my picture.
Glad to help Tower6 what a great picture

Your the best ;)

Tower!!! Your peanut is so darling!!! I'm stalking here looking for your bump pic too! Xx

11 weeks :cloud9::baby:

Attachments

• bnb hotbump bump.jpg
    bnb hotbump bump.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 9
Hi I found out last week that we are expecting.

I am 37 years old and thought that I was unable to have children which was something that I was already used to; this all changed last week when my husband and I found out we were expecting. I have experienced every emotion possible, shock, disbelief, joy, sadness, anxiety and now weirdness.

The change that I've gone in the last two weeks as being tired and not being able to drink coffe or Redbull has decreased my productivity at work and once I get home I just lay in the couch and fall sleep along with the nausea, I feel useless.
I'm having a hard time being happy as I had a miscarriage back when I was in my 20's so I don't want to get excited and something go wrong.

But now I'm feeling weird, like an alien, the thought of my stomach being so big weirds me out. Am I the only one who gets this weird feeling, almost like we are aliens.

I am the only one in our group of friends to concieve which makes me feel even weirder, I hope this goes away soon.
I've always wanted to be a mother and have a family, not sure that I wanted to experience all the weird pregnancy feelings and the big belly.
I feel that I am being selfish, it just feel that my life is completely upside down since we found out about the pregnancy.

To top things, when I went to the Doctor to confirm the pregnancy he reccomended an Ultrasound in which they found Fibroids but little explanation was given to me on how it would effect me, I've been searchingon the net which makes me worry more. They scheduled me for another ultrasound in 2 weeks in which they told me that if everything seemed right they would then refer me to an OBGYN, no idea what that meant.. I feel so in the dark and alone...

Lindss my bump pic was posted right after the bean pic :) I'll send peanut another one from 9+3 in just a minute and see if she can post it :)

Hi I found out last week that we are expecting.

I am 37 years old and thought that I was unable to have children which was something that I was already used to; this all changed last week when my husband and I found out we were expecting. I have experienced every emotion possible, shock, disbelief, joy, sadness, anxiety and now weirdness.

The change that I've gone in the last two weeks as being tired and not being able to drink coffe or Redbull has decreased my productivity at work and once I get home I just lay in the couch and fall sleep along with the nausea, I feel useless.
I'm having a hard time being happy as I had a miscarriage back when I was in my 20's so I don't want to get excited and something go wrong.

But now I'm feeling weird, like an alien, the thought of my stomach being so big weirds me out. Am I the only one who gets this weird feeling, almost like we are aliens.

I am the only one in our group of friends to concieve which makes me feel even weirder, I hope this goes away soon.
I've always wanted to be a mother and have a family, not sure that I wanted to experience all the weird pregnancy feelings and the big belly.
I feel that I am being selfish, it just feel that my life is completely upside down since we found out about the pregnancy.

To top things, when I went to the Doctor to confirm the pregnancy he reccomended an Ultrasound in which they found Fibroids but little explanation was given to me on how it would effect me, I've been searchingon the net which makes me worry more. They scheduled me for another ultrasound in 2 weeks in which they told me that if everything seemed right they would then refer me to an OBGYN, no idea what that meant.. I feel so in the dark and alone...

Hi Sara, congratulations! :)

I know it's hard not to worry, esp when there's been a previous miscarriage and this is a very wanted baby! But please try not to. I have no experience about fibroids but I'm sure if you post in the actual 1st tri section (this section is mainly for showing off bumps :)) there'll be lots of people who can help x

Good luck with your 2nd scan x

Tower6 new picture ... wait for effect... 9weeks and 3 days say hello to the world...
Tower6 says to tell you all Sorry for the bra and panties shot LOL

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 16
Tower6 and newatthis13 you guys have the cutest bumps! You've both grown a little since the last pic!

Peanut.. Have I told you lately that I love you?! Lol well... I do! I need to see your bump progression soon too- I can't wait to see those little babies when you go in again!!!

Holy cow newatthis! You had a six pack and now (although still skinny mini) you for sure popped! Lookin very babylicious!

I definitely have got a mini baby bump now :) While I still get some bloat, it never goes down anymore!!..three days ago I officially could not button my jeans while sitting at all, standing only for short times lol !! :) Tower- Your bump is still so freakin cute!! It's so exciting seeing the progressions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->