Your Bumps

8 weeks 5 days :) With twins :)
Anyone else having twins?

Attachments

• DSCN0389.JPG
    DSCN0389.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 17
It's a beautiful bumpy huni, its kinda how I feel, I've not had a scan yet .. I wonder hmm twins

It's a beautiful bumpy huni, its kinda how I feel, I've not had a scan yet .. I wonder hmm twins

Whats your symptoms? I was told 2 weeks ago I had miscarried both and then I ordered a scan before D&C and here was 2 heartbeats :O

Whats your symptoms? I was told 2 weeks ago I had miscarried both and then I ordered a scan before D&C and here was 2 heartbeats :O

O Hun I did follow ur lil story,so glad u had a scan! I've had some brown cm like u did, no major symptoms just get that feelin x

O Hun I did follow ur lil story,so glad u had a scan! I've had some brown cm like u did, no major symptoms just get that feelin x

Awh I hope you are having twins, I cant wait for my next scan xD

'Hey, if you dont mind me asking what symptoms were you having?

'Hey, if you dont mind me asking what symptoms were you having?

Severe morning sickness from about 5 weeks, i'm extremely tired, put on weight very quick.
Completely different to how i was when pregnant with my :angel::pink:

Blessed with two rainbow babies huni, be nice to follow u thro the tri's x

Finally decided to post a bump pic.

I have been scouring this thread hoping to find someone else who is showing THIS much this early. *sigh* I'm usually a little overweight, 'lil bit of pudge in the front, but not like this!!! lol
All my clothes still fit like they did before, with the exception of the front bump part, and I have to un-do my pants at the top so I'm not squishing my new found bump. =)

https://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r650/pinkpickle1/0509131728_zpsba4e4051.jpg

Awe, love the bumpy pinkpickle! Give me 6 weeks, I'll be right along with you haha!

Finally decided to post a bump pic.

I have been scouring this thread hoping to find someone else who is showing THIS much this early. *sigh* I'm usually a little overweight, 'lil bit of pudge in the front, but not like this!!! lol
All my clothes still fit like they did before, with the exception of the front bump part, and I have to un-do my pants at the top so I'm not squishing my new found bump. =)

https://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r650/pinkpickle1/0509131728_zpsba4e4051.jpg

you're adorable! i showed early too ... i got sick of trying to suck it in lol

Here's me and my little one at 9 weeks! The bloating is finally coming off, and now my uterus is already just above my pelvic bone, so this is the first week I'm actually showing a bump instead of bloat!
https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/KatieWriter/week9meandbaby_zps5a55cc10.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->