Your Bumps

Last pic in First Tri!! 12 weeks! :)

Attachments

• 20130822_114225-1.jpg
    20130822_114225-1.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 4
I don't think I really have any bump yet, but I thought yesterday at 12 weeks it was about time to take a 'before' picture! :winkwink:
So here it is!!

(I didn't start showing with my son until 20 weeks)

Attachments

• 12 wks.jpg
    12 wks.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 8
Cant believe I finally get to post in here :)
I am a pudge to begin with, but there is some bloat. Otherwise I cant see anything aha

https://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu341/Piixie_Stixx_x/59432360-b21f-4fdd-bd78-d0cf057e3ae5_zps0564f9c1.jpg

The dr in the er said I am about 5 weeks, my dr is away until Thursday so I have to wait to get in to see when I can know for sure how far along I am

image.jpg

Anyone have THIS much bloating at 4 weeks?!?

Excuse my silly face.. I'm in disbelief about this bloating.

aww all the bumps are so cute

this is my bump at 10w6d ... still winter in SA therefore all the clothes

sorry took it in the ladies at work :blush:

Attachments

• IMG01035-20130822-1204.jpg
    IMG01035-20130822-1204.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 6
Look at my 4 week post and 5 week on here about page 1157 and this is me 6 weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 7
How do you post a pic with a mobile

Hi
You can do it with a mobile bit you have to select desktop version from the bottom if the screen. The post a reply and select the little paper clip to add a picture. After you've done it you can switch back to the mobile version. That's how I do it on my iphone x

Thanks love will try now!

I am on desk top version as i normally am
And theres no paper clip :/

You have to 'post reply' rather than 'post quick reply'. - then you should get all the options x

wavescrash, your bump pics are so pretty. i am glad there is another young mom out there with stretchmarks, i usually feel so self conscious about mine...

wavescrash, your bump pics are so pretty. i am glad there is another young mom out there with stretchmarks, i usually feel so self conscious about mine...

Don't worry, I think there are quite a few (young) mums out there with stretch marks... I'm 24 now (22 when I had my son) and have stretchmarks! I don't really like them, hated them at first but getting used to them....Don't really notice them anymore when I have a shower or anything, cause I got used to them.... still wouldn't wear a bikini though! :haha:

I'm a young momma and have lots of stretch marks. I'm so self conscious about them!! But my OH says to rock them.. It means I earned my tiger stripes :haha:

:) i cant suck it in so it must be baby hahahaha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member