Your Bumps

^^^ wow your Christmas tree is up early :haha:

Lolol it is :haha: I can never wait after Halloween :blush: terrible for thanksgiving, it is mad at me, I know :haha:.

This is my scan after i just miscarried a twin:cry:..still have one healthy bean :kiss:

So sorry about the twin. :hugs:

:haha: if hubby would let me put mine up now I probably would too!! Haha!

This is my scan after i just miscarried a twin:cry:..still have one healthy bean :kiss:

So sorry about the twin :hugs: xxx

Haven't been here for a while, I've had so much work to do with my school! But here's a pic update yay :) Don't know if you see any difference, but my core area is all the way a bit bigger and that little bump is also quite a lot bigger! Love your pics girls :)

Attachments

• yhdistelma.jpg
    yhdistelma.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 58
14+4 weeks, second bubs

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/IMG_20131118_143809_zpsae115854.jpg

6 weeks vs 11 weeks. Finally some shape and less bloat.
First thing in the am, after pee before food :)

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/56CB1C5F-6B58-4A3C-B08A-5EFC7719B5F3-1396-0000024976918B1A_zps9c09ab50.jpg

wow mad but glad, no hiding that perfect bump! xx

Aww thank you :) most days I feel fat and my oh just laughs at me and says reay you think you look fat? Lol. I haven't been able to hide it since about 6 weeks :S

You guys look amazing! Most definitely baby bumps! I'm in maternity already but it just all looks like fat at this point. My c-section pooch really makes me look even fatter.

11 weeks 2nd baby :)

Did you have an ultrasound yet to see if you have twins?

My ultrasound is Monday :) I've got a feeling that I can't get rid of that it's twins. So does my OH. I guess we will see then!

Well I can't wait till monday with you..been watching you as you post and just in aww about your bump..and you look no where like your fat..stop that you def are prego and that's a beautiful prego baby bump :)

what a great page to stalk, can wait to post my bump when it starts showing.

11 weeks 2nd baby :)

Did you have an ultrasound yet to see if you have twins?

My ultrasound is Monday :) I've got a feeling that I can't get rid of that it's twins. So does my OH. I guess we will see then!

Well I can't wait till monday with you..been watching you as you post and just in aww about your bump..and you look no where like your fat..stop that you def are prego and that's a beautiful prego baby bump :)

Awww thank you! You are too sweet! I think it's just thy I got so big so fast that I just feel weird lol. Monday seems like so far away!

Very nice thread! :) It's very nice to see beautiful bumps. :) I'm 8 weeks pregnant but I only look bloated. :haha:

Aww thank you :) most days I feel fat and my oh just laughs at me and says reay you think you look fat? Lol. I haven't been able to hide it since about 6 weeks :S

Definately don´t look fat, certainly look pregnant. Will be stalking now to see if you are carrying twins. :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->