Your Bumps

Still bumpless, showing no progress from week 6-14… :(

Attachments

• 9092-1.jpg
    9092-1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 32
Nina you do look different, definitely some progress you must have good muscle tone.
Xx

Nina - I wish I looked like that :haha:

I definitly see a little progression though :)

Yea I wish I had a figure like that too!
My size zero friend tries to comfort me by saying that the kim kardasian butt is all the rage :rofl:
Xx

Thanks guys, but I feel like a blimp! I haven't worked out in ages. I think the collage makes me look slimmer than I really am.
I do see some slight progression, hoping for some more. Remind me that when I hit 38 weeks! LOL!

I can't remember the last time I worked out, must be about four years ago! :blush:

I can't wait to hit 38 weeks :happydance: I bet your going to just wake up one morning nina and you will have 'popped' ;)

I'll take that as a compliment!!!
I guess I won't know where it came from!

I've never been sick in any of my pregnancies and this one I constantly feel sick and this morning I've developed hay fever never had it in my whole life lol

Maybe, maybe not. I've always been an early show er and even with ds first pregnancy my midwife confirmed my uterus was above my pubic bone.
When I miscarried I had a hard lump on one side which was where I was scanned and once I miscarried then it was gone.
I was bloated too though which went down at 10 weeks I think.
So I would say it's possible that it isn't entirely bloating.
If you look back at this thread my bump photos from feb will show what I mean about my tummy.
Xx

Maybe, maybe not. I've always been an early show er and even with ds first pregnancy my midwife confirmed my uterus was above my pubic bone.
When I miscarried I had a hard lump on one side which was where I was scanned and once I miscarried then it was gone.
If you look back at this thread my bump photos from feb will show what I mean about my tummy.
Xx

I'm an early show er too left is 12 weeks with first and right is same photo xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 7
Yeah I think it's bump! I don't have bump photos on my phone
from ds but again they are searchable in this thread 2011 xx

image.jpg

According to lmp I'm 11 weeks or 10.5

I always have a hard time with exact duedates!!

I feel like I look bigger than the picture!!!

Pix that's cute. I know what you mean about feeling bigger, I felt huge in the early weeks which doesn't look like much in photos.
Xx

Xx

I'm an early show er too left is 12 weeks with first and right is same photo xx

So sweet! Mind if I ask how tall you are? I'm 5'2 and wondering if I'll show earlier because of my height?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->