Your Bumps

It's just cuz you are very slim hun and are you tall - you look like you have a long torso.xx

It's just cuz you are very slim hun and are you tall - you look like you have a long torso.xx

i'm definitely slim, unfortunately i suffered with anorexia for years and i've only really gotten out of it in the last year or so. but i am seriously short, with a long torso mind you, but short, i'm barely 5 ft, but like i said i'm all torso haha!!

its funny that i look tall in pictures by myself, but if you stand me next to my OH (he's just over 6 ft) i look diddy!!

Ah sorry to hear that, I hope you have plenty of support now you are pregnant - I know my mum found pregnancy hard as she has suffered from various eating disorders.
You are definitely all torso though and very little body fat so you'll be all bump whereas I have a squidgy layer over mine which makes the step between bump and me not so noticable. Plus I'm 5ft7 1/2 but with a short torso/distance between hip and rib - I've a lot of leg.
Have people noticed your bump?
Xx

Ah sorry to hear that, I hope you have plenty of support now you are pregnant - I know my mum found pregnancy hard as she has suffered from various eating disorders.
You are definitely all torso though and very little body fat so you'll be all bump whereas I have a squidgy layer over mine which makes the step between bump and me not so noticable. Plus I'm 5ft7 1/2 but with a short torso/distance between hip and rib - I've a lot of leg.
Have people noticed your bump?
Xx

Yeh, I mean OH has always given me lots of support, and I'm quite lucky to get out of it. Sorry about your mum <3

But you are really tall!!! I wish I had more leg really, not even to be taller but because long legs are always considered sexy!!! No one has ever said oh I wish I had a long torso -_-

And a couple of people have said something, mainly because obviously I had nothing to me and suddenly my tummy has grown! I'm managing to hide it a little as I would like to get to 12 weeks before I start telling people. But if it keeps expanding like it is I don't know how I'm going to keep it hidden haha!!

It's a pain in the arse for getting trousers and jeans the right length though lol.
Well if you really don't want to say it isn't a lie if you say no and your pregnant :haha:
Xx

It's a pain in the arse for getting trousers and jeans the right length though lol.
Well if you really don't want to say it isn't a lie if you say no and your pregnant :haha:
Xx

I hear your troubles with jeans, have you ever tried to find uk size 4 or 6 28 inch leg jeans that don't cost £50 a pair! They do not exist -_- I gave up on finding clothes that fit properly a while a go, half the time I buy kids clothes, although they don't do children's maternity wear so what I'm going to do when it comes to that :haha:

Ah when I was a teen trying to get uk size 6 or 8 long length was like finding unicorn shit!
I'd be trying places that run small that do smaller sizes eg new look, h&m ... erm
Xx

Don't know wtf happened there ... Here they are (or should be)
5 weeks

13 weeks
https://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab35/katienwillbump/bump/20140601_201121-1_zpse8a09e2a.jpg
https://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab35/katienwillbump/bump/20140801_093313_zps6ocfy6j6.jpg

Xx

13 week 1 day bump and last picture in this trimester!

Attachments

• IMG_20140801_182635.jpg
    IMG_20140801_182635.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 18
Thanks now iv had my scan feel like I can really enjoy it, find myself stroking it and talking to it lol, apparently pregnancy makes me crazy he he

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->