Your Bumps

Thanks now iv had my scan feel like I can really enjoy it, find myself stroking it and talking to it lol, apparently pregnancy makes me crazy he he

You're supposed to talk to it! That's why the ears don't develop last ;)

Thanks now iv had my scan feel like I can really enjoy it, find myself stroking it and talking to it lol, apparently pregnancy makes me crazy he he

You're supposed to talk to it! That's why the ears don't develop last ;)

agreed, i'm always talking to mine! i used to find also that it helped my nausea if my OH put his hand on my tummy, i dont know why but it felt better when he did xxx

You're not crazy sweetie!!!!
I talk to peanut now and I'm only 7 + 4 and now I know there's a heartbeat I'm even worse lol xxx

I've been lurking this thread and I'm loving all the cute bumps, ill add mine even though its a twin bump, and it got really big this week!

7weeksphoto 1.JPG
8weeksphoto 2.JPG

Hi I'm on baby number 2 now I'm only 4 weeks 6 days here is a pic of me with my fist around four/ weeks ( a lot more toned) and this is my 4werk now not so toned I didn't go very big with my fist but I think I defo will with this one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 22
And this was me about a week before giving birth, I think I'm going to go so much bigger on this pregnancy xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 50
Wow you had a tiny bump before giving birth. I think once the bloat goes down you'll have a lovely bump

Wow you had a tiny bump before giving birth. I think once the bloat goes down you'll have a lovely bump

I'm 5 foot 10 so I think that's y it's so small cz she came out 7lb 10 and was 52 cm long bless her, but yeah when ppl we're asking how long I had left they were never expecting me to say a week lol xxx

I think its mainly bloat and leftover baby weight from last time. Still so excited though xx

Attachments

• 10590056_10154512512620691_2053682816_n.jpg
    10590056_10154512512620691_2053682816_n.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 50
Looking good!
I'm only 5' 3" so I'm worried about where these twins are going to go. Straight out I guess.

Lanet, I am 5'3" also and I had twins. I was definitely HUGE but I was so scared that I wouldn't be able to handle it! I did not understand how I was going to have TWO babies in my tiny body lol. I have learned that with twins (in pregnancy and in childhood) we just go with the flow and do what we have to do. Just be prepared to be uncomfortable in the last trimester lol. I always had one baby in my ribs, and the other one on my hip bone, so there was no winning trying to stretch one way or the other.

My MIL got married a couple of weeks ago and I got the photos yesterday - it is so obvious I'm pregnant - I thought I'd get away with it but my photographer has one zooming in on my tummy as I'm holding the flowers - well it will be an interesting conversation tonight when they get to see them lol

My non-bump at 5 weeks, just for documentation purposes ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1331.jpg
    IMG_1331.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 28
This is such an adorable thread! I've been looking at some of the pics, and they all look lovely!

Here is mine at 10 weeks. I feel like it's a bit too big for how far along I am, but oh well. If I've learned something from this thread is that everyone's bump is different even at the same stage.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79