Your Bumps

23-week pink bump. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
I'm actually feeling like my bump is quite small for 18 weeks with my 4th baby LOL Its great seeing all the different sizes and shapes and way people 'carry'

I agree. It's pretty awesome seeing the different shapes of bumps at different weeks, sometimes at the same weeks. That's cool. I don't know when I'll start showing. Only 12w going on 13w. They say you start showing earlier after the first. Dunno how True that is though.

I agree. It's pretty awesome seeing the different shapes of bumps at different weeks, sometimes at the same weeks. That's cool. I don't know when I'll start showing. Only 12w going on 13w. They say you start showing earlier after the first. Dunno how True that is though.

It's not been true for me so far! But then again I am much fitter and toned now compared to my pregnancy with my LO, so I'm expecting not to show for a while again!.... I started showing properly at 26 weeks last time x

My 2nd I did show earlier but by the end I had slowed right down and had my smallest bump so far, was still in normal jeans at full term.
My 3rd no one could really guess until 25ish weeks. Then ended up being at my biggest.
This time I started out really quickly again and had to wear maternity stuff from 12 weeks but now I feel small compared to others, although looking back at pictures I'm sure I'm bigger than I was with my 3rd, even if it is only slightly.

That's interesting mother of boys!

So was your 2nd boy smaller than your other boys?

He was but then he was actually born a few days before his due date, where as the others were late so I think they would have been much closer in weight had they all come at the same gestation. My biggest baby so far was my 1st, and that was my middle sized bump LOL My 3rd everyone was guessing weights of 10lb+ his the only one I couldn't actually do my shoes up with and even had to get my (at the time) 4 year old to help with his little brothers shoes! and his weight was in the middle, so I don't think it really related to baby size. Probably more water, baby position, placenta position, and even possibly how much weight you gain yourself. I know my SIL was small with her first and says she ate really healthy and only the recommended extra calories and everyone said how small he was when he was born, so with her next she tried to eat loads of stuff and fattier foods with the idea it would make the baby gain weight. But the baby was only 1oz bigger than her 1st but she ended up gaining about 2 stone more than she had first time round.

He was but then he was actually born a few days before his due date, where as the others were late so I think they would have been much closer in weight had they all come at the same gestation. My biggest baby so far was my 1st, and that was my middle sized bump LOL My 3rd everyone was guessing weights of 10lb+ his the only one I couldn't actually do my shoes up with and even had to get my (at the time) 4 year old to help with his little brothers shoes! and his weight was in the middle, so I don't think it really related to baby size. Probably more water, baby position, placenta position, and even possibly how much weight you gain yourself. I know my SIL was small with her first and says she ate really healthy and only the recommended extra calories and everyone said how small he was when he was born, so with her next she tried to eat loads of stuff and fattier foods with the idea it would make the baby gain weight. But the baby was only 1oz bigger than her 1st but she ended up gaining about 2 stone more than she had first time round.

:dohh: I bet she was kicking herself!

Yep, The thing is her babies were both 7lb something so not unusually small, she just takes things the wrong way. People always say "aww look how little they are, they have such tiny fingers" etc but her Nan had 3 boys where were all 9/10 lb'ers so she took that to mean her babies were unhealthy in some way because they were small. She is still the same now, 20 years later, you have to word everything really carefully or she thinks your criticizing her.

First bump pic I've posted!

22 weeks 6 days :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 13
Cute Bump Gem!

I'm a teensy bit late. 20 + 6. :)
Also, please over look my messy bedroom... its been a long week.

Attachments

• bump_20weeks.jpg
    bump_20weeks.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 10
  • bump_20weeks2.jpg
    bump_20weeks2.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 16
Thanks babybloo :) your bumps adorable :) will be getting much bigger between now & full term! Hehe x

Hey there! 16 week bump. Two pics from right after my run, second one all freshened up. :)

image.jpg

I'm totally eating more healthful food thus time around but that's only because it's all I crave - specifically juicy fruits like watermelon or cold, crispy salads. With my first, I ate so much junk like donuts and chocolates and fried foods. But dd was a 6lb baby despite what I was eating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->