Your Bumps

Hi everyone :hi: loving all the bumps in here!!

Here's my first pics for 2nd tri at 14 weeks. Can't believe the difference pulling my t shirt down makes!!

I'm nervous I'm getting big a lot faster than I want to but I still haven't gained any weight so am pleased with that!! I think that's because I am eating healthily and not drinking alcohol!!:haha:

Attachments

• 14 weeks 1.jpg
    14 weeks 1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 14 weeks 2.jpg
    14 weeks 2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 32
Here we are today, 16 weeks! :happydance: 4 Months Pregnant Woo-Hoo! :baby::hugs:
16 days until the anomoly scan and gender I hope!!!

Attachments

• 16 weeks 002.jpg
    16 weeks 002.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 16 weeks 001.jpg
    16 weeks 001.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 10
My bump is not really a bump but I can see the beginning of a jump. My pouch there. I want a real bump soon! With my first pregnancy, a noticeable bump was at 16 weeks. And that dark line has been there since the first, never really completely diminished but it doesn't bother me.

Attachments

• 05192013_14weeks.jpg
    05192013_14weeks.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 24
Sorry! Please excuse my dirty mirror! Lol...I wipe it weekly and it gets dirty all over again.

Peanut you have grown!!! You look a lot farther than 16 weeks :) the top of your belly is even rounded out - adorable my twin, adorable! ❤

the alchemist, you look great! I see NO pooch at all.
My mirror looks the same. I get hairspray everywhere. Lol. The costs of being female :)

Everyone is looking wonderful! You all have such beauiful bumps.

We just booked some more campsites for the summer. The last one is for mid July, when I will be 7.5-8 months. Hopefully it does not get too hot, but at least we have a/c in the camper. and the site is only 15 minutes from a hospital. So I feel okay going camping that late in the pregnancy. Dont ya think?

My bump is not really a bump but I can see the beginning of a jump. My pouch there. I want a real bump soon! With my first pregnancy, a noticeable bump was at 16 weeks. And that dark line has been there since the first, never really completely diminished but it doesn't bother me.

You just made me miss my pre pregnancy stomach, it looked so like your tummy!! I know you're 13 weeks though, you look amazing!! I can't wait to see your progression x

Peanut you have grown!!! You look a lot farther than 16 weeks :) the top of your belly is even rounded out - adorable my twin, adorable! ❤

where are the new pictures for me to post silly lady? Everyone today has said they think Peanut is a girl!! :dohh: I don't know and 16 more days to wait and see if peanut cooperates is driving me crazy!! Email me your address too I want to send you something

Sorry I need to take the dang picture! Im home everyday- I literally do nothing, just still haven't taken it yet lol I will get on it!

I really thought a boy because the scan looks a lot like your niece but now that it was a girl maybe I'm havig a niece too? :) still feel like boy but the last bump pic looked like maybe a girl too lol I guess I'm indecisive haha I can't wait to hear though!!!

Everyone has such cute bumps!

Heres my final 2nd tri picture today at 26+2... excited to be reaching the final stretch!

https://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s521/paigesmummyxx/may%202013/20130520_075900_zps365cf4c0.jpg

beautiful i love your tattoo as well :) ill be getting my first tattoo once baby is here x

Very cute embeth!!! Peanut your looking great!!
Front and side view. Almost 20 week! yay :)

Attachments

• PicMonkey Collage.jpg
    PicMonkey Collage.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 53
Oh jeez thank you peanut! Can you believe I've put on 18 pounds since week 11? haha :) Im not doing a darn thing differently since then, so who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->