22 weeks today with my blue bump!

Attachments

• DSC_0045.jpg
    DSC_0045.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0039.jpg
    DSC_0039.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 8
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/574E67C9-82B1-4EA4-AE88-1B0CAB7D05D4-644-000000FD03C1B8E5_zps389c5a1e.jpg

20 weeks

Hi, here is mine. Only a little one, but it's there! :blush:

https://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff505/KatzCam1/WP_000179.jpg

Hope it was worked - I wasn't sure which link to use! I'm due 7th December - A BLUE bump! Hooray :happydance:

xxx

:( dont know how to upload

Hi Alikitts,

- Go to www.photobucket.com and create an account.

- Upload your photograph and it when you have your photo uploaded, it will give you a link to use for forums etc. The link for this website should be the 'IMG' link.

- Copy the link (just click on it and it will copy it for you) and paste into your reply on here.

Good luck! xx

Gorgeous bumps, girlies - Hope you are all having happy and healthy pregnancies! :hugs: x x x

I don't have a super cute bump like everyone else. I am a bigger woman and I worry a bit about posting because I think I will just look fat...

I don't have a super cute bump like everyone else. I am a bigger woman and I worry a bit about posting because I think I will just look fat...

oh stop, all pregnant women should flant that bump! You look great! Everyone looks good and everyone looks different. Show off that bump, you only have a few months to go!

22+4! And exactly a week until our wedding...
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7349/9111505912_5f0b7e82af_z.jpg
IMG_0541 by daphneclara, on Flickr

oh stop, all pregnant women should flant that bump! You look great! Everyone looks good and everyone looks different. Show off that bump, you only have a few months to go!

Thanks liz0012 I guess I just get embarrassed because because some jack-offs have told me I don't look pregnant :growlmad:

WP_20130622_001.jpg
19 Weeks and 1 Day

25 weeks! yay for eggplant :happydance:

Attachments

• 25 weeks.jpg
    25 weeks.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 25 weeks 2.jpg
    25 weeks 2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 0

Thanks liz0012 I guess I just get embarrassed because because some jack-offs have told me I don't look pregnant :growlmad:

I'm a pretty thin person and I've gotten a lot of "you don't look pregnant" it's very disappointing. Don't worry your bump is cute!
And my motto is screw them! They don't know you and in the near future we will look VERY pregnant so just enjoy not feeling like a house yet:)

well here is this morning at 21 weeks. A banana this week and anywhere between 12-16oz.? Wow!! Baby Zaya gave us a real "no-doubt" kick last night when DH was holding my belly after he just read her a story for the first time LOL.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 9
Try not to worry what others say, it is hard to look pregnant at 19 weeks no matter what size you are! Give it a month or 2 and there'll be no stopping your bump :)

:( dont know how to upload

Hi Alikitts,

- Go to www.photobucket.com and create an account.

- Upload your photograph and it when you have your photo uploaded, it will give you a link to use for forums etc. The link for this website should be the 'IMG' link.

- Copy the link (just click on it and it will copy it for you) and paste into your reply on here.

Good luck! xx

thanks so much! i will try it :)

ali i have 7 stone worth of sagging skin on my stomach
you need to enjoy it hun you put yours on and ill put mine on:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g