Your Bumps

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/64C302E7-CB78-48D0-9D57-AEDA39C12B29-6373-000007EC09306BC3_zps4dcedca5.jpg

21 weeks!

Thank you peanut and angel! :) It is really round this time!! It's a bit different than my bump was with my dd. Angel your bump is very cute, I widen out when I lay flat!! lol

Hi all, Spent all yesterday Evening looking through everyone's beautiful bump pics :)

Here is my 21week bump with baby number five, still feeling a little chubby tbh and not 'bumpy' enough lol. I feel so blessed to have this baby after our losses that I just want to be huuuuuuugggge :haha:

xxx

Attachments

• bump 21.jpg
    bump 21.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 33
  • bump 21 2.jpg
    bump 21 2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 27
Lovely bump mammaofthree. :hugs: about your losses. Wish you all the best with the rest of your pregnancy x

Thank you Toms mummy ! All good so far :) your bump has progressed beautifully too, can't wait to see the next pic :)

Excuse my hobbit feet in the one pic lol, my kids have bigger feet than me hahahahaha.

xxx

so not a proper bump pic. but its all I have right now. So until I take a proper pic this is what I am posting.

Attachments

• 16+2 days pregnant.jpg
    16+2 days pregnant.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 26
Stroked, looking beautiful!
Mamaof3, lovely neat bump :)
Nariah such a good picture!
x

Awww thanks teacup x

Nariah, such a cute pic :) x

Agreed, storked, looking lovely. x

My 22 week bump...'scuse messy hair! 2 weeks until V day and another 2 until the end of 2nd tri! Exciting!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 12
22 weeks and a papaya. Hoping the placenta mives to the back soon so I can feel her more. This once or twice a week is getting hard to handle :(.
Pardon the pajamas as I usually get up and change clothes before taking my weekly bump picture. I am a lazy momma today
Everyone is looking lovely. And I can not believe two weeks til V-Day and another scan. Being High risk isn't so bad as at 24 weeks I get growth scans every two weeks. LOL :cloud9:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 8
Lovely bumps Teacup, and peanutmomma! Oooooh I know, cant get to v'day soon enough. xxx

My 17+5 w twin bump :)
First pic of my tummy - sorry don't know how to make the pic straight :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 20
Hi guys. I'm new to the second tri and thought I'd check out all the lovely baby bumps.

I just wanted to know what v.day is?? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"