Your Bumps

24+4 My bump doesnt look like a "pregnancy bump" soo weird.......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 28
14 weeks 4 days belly shot!

Here’s a couple of pics of my bump while laying down. When I stand up it’s not too obvious, I just look fat lol :haha:
But when I lay down you can see the bump a lot better. The left pic is angled above my belly more. The right one is angled lower, more from the side.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 11
26+1
feeling heavy, low and pressure down low:blush:

Attachments

• 1517575_733054276719585_1501563634_n.jpg
    1517575_733054276719585_1501563634_n.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 37
Hope that it gets bigger soon lol

Attachments

• 1545675_724270990917917_1213149389_n.jpg
    1545675_724270990917917_1213149389_n.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 10
I don't even know what to say other than this is baby number 5? Lol baby is measuring correctly to dates so here we are at 19+6.... Ps. Baby is a girl!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 6
I don't even know what to say other than this is baby number 5? Lol baby is measuring correctly to dates so here we are at 19+6.... Ps. Baby is a girl!

Beautiful bump!!!! This is my 3rd and what a difference in how quickly I popped out this time. It's crazy! You look wonderful!!!!!

I am coming over here to second trimester tomorrow woohoo! I wanted to post this picture ahead of time because I am sooo excited! I think I am finally starting to really show, and not just bloat! I'm sure it's not just bloat because when I use my doppler I used to have to point it down underneath my pubic bone and all this week I've had to point it up higher and higher, and now he or she's up near my belly button! :thumbup:

Top picture is today and bottom picture was from the beginning of 12 weeks! :happydance:

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1390768033453.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1390768033453.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 6
I am coming over here to second trimester tomorrow woohoo! I wanted to post this picture ahead of time because I am sooo excited! I think I am finally starting to really show, and not just bloat! I'm sure it's not just bloat because when I use my doppler I used to have to point it down underneath my pubic bone and all this week I've had to point it up higher and higher, and now he or she's up near my belly button! :thumbup:

Top picture is today and bottom picture was from the beginning of 12 weeks! :happydance:

Aw cute bump Emicakes! Can't believe you're over in 2nd tri already! Time is definitely going by fast haha! So happy for you. x

Aw cute bump Emicakes! Can't believe you're over in 2nd tri already! Time is definitely going by fast haha! So happy for you. x

Thank you!! I can't believe YOU'RE already 18 weeks! So exciting for both of us! Have you uploaded any bump pics recently?

Thank you!! I can't believe YOU'RE already 18 weeks! So exciting for both of us! Have you uploaded any bump pics recently?

I know! I can't wait until my 20 week scan I'm going crazy here lol! Yes I uploaded one on here when I was 16/17 weeks I think. Belly is showing quite a bit although some may be fat haha! :D

I know! I can't wait until my 20 week scan I'm going crazy here lol! Yes I uploaded one on here when I was 16/17 weeks I think. Belly is showing quite a bit although some may be fat haha! :D
Omg no way that is totally an obvious baby bump! So cute! :)

Beautiful bump!!!! This is my 3rd and what a difference in how quickly I popped out this time. It's crazy! You look wonderful!!!!!

Thanks :) it is beautiful but already beyond uncomfortable. Spd showed early and simple baby shopping today had me beat. Was hoping to have a bit more energy atleast for second trimester but I'm feeling 7-8 months along already.

Last post since I am officially 3rd trimester!!! :flow:

See ya ladies.. enjoy every moment because it'll be here before you know it! :)

Attachments

• marrr.jpg
    marrr.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 21
14 weeks with no 4 :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 19
Lots of lovely bumps! So exciting :D

My 22 week bump! Still the same as last week really but her kicks are so much stronger! https://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/jenniferannex/Mobile%20Uploads/732E0D74-823E-40AA-9341-6B42F02E99E2_zpsvojlsbzi.jpg

21w2d, I think my bump has lessened in the last 2 days. Hmm. Baby is active and I am starting to feel hiccups, my fav!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g