Your Bumps

Yay for V-day Littlfishy :dance:

Congrats on reaching the half way mark AMB1216 and Gregsprincess!

V day bump!! <3 ignore the shine lol I had just moisturised!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 7
Lovely bump laura! It's my V Day too :)

Here we go - 24 weeks and rounding out nicely!

24weeksbnw2.jpg

Happy V-day laurarebecca and Leliana!! You both have perfect round bumps :)

14+3 feel like I've grown over night! 2nd baby xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 2
Excuse my lack of knowing, but what is 'V Day'? :blush:

Here I am thinking it's Valentines day, but you ladies definitely look like you'll be having your little one's before February 14! :haha:

Excuse my lack of knowing, but what is 'V Day'? :blush:

Here I am thinking it's Valentines day, but you ladies definitely look like you'll be having your little one's before February 14! :haha:

V Day is the 24 week milestone. It is the week your baby is considered 'viable'. From this point onwards, if they are born early, they have a chance of survival :D

Today is my V-day! :happydance:

Here's my 24 week bump with number 4:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 7
Thank you Leliana! After I posted that, I figured it out after looking at my 'countdown' I had posted on my journal and realized that 'viability' was 24-25 weeks! So I kind of had a light bulb moment :)

Gorgeous bumps ladies! Can't wait until mine looks less like a big dinner, and more like a baby! :haha:

Don't feel bad Jenn I had to google it a few weeks ago because I didn't know what V-day was either.

Lovely bumps ladies!

I've been quite behind taking bump photos this time around, but here's my 19 week bump photo (baking #2!)

Attachments

• Photo on 7-17-14 at 3.59 PM #3.jpg
    Photo on 7-17-14 at 3.59 PM #3.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 9
Here's a 15 week PM bump! My AM and PM seem to be quite different - I had eaten twice already and drank half my weight in water by the time this was taken (I usually take them as soon as I wake up) but here it is!

https://i62.tinypic.com/w13021.png

Nice bumps ladies!!! Happy V day! Wooooooooo!

No bump picture here... I need to get on it.

My first bump pic that I feel comfortable posting. 15 weeks and at least mostly baby now!!

Attachments

• BABY #3 FIRST BUMP PIC 15 WEEKS EDITED.jpg
    BABY #3 FIRST BUMP PIC 15 WEEKS EDITED.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2
19 weeks today and also had our scan!!

We found out that our bump turned blue! :blue: We are still in shock!

xx

Attachments

• 19 weeks (1).jpg
    19 weeks (1).jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 19 weeks (2).jpg
    19 weeks (2).jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 10559847_10154364553085371_9099008218234629544_n.jpg
    10559847_10154364553085371_9099008218234629544_n.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 14
Congrats Lucy!!! Did you have an inkling that it was a boy? I've been dead set we're having a boy since day one so I'd be shocked to hear otherwise!

Your baby is so handsome already and you have a great bump! So exciting! :happydance:

Thanks girls! I've got to go back for a re-scan tomorrow though as there was no fluid in his stomach, so they just want to check it's there else i have to see a consultant :/ A little worried but atleast i get to see him again <3

Jennuuh - I literally had no idea at all, at first i thought girl, all the old wives tales headed towards girl, but then i had a dream which has really stuck with me - I went to a gender scan in a local supermarket (odd i know) and found out it was a boy. So since that dream a few weeks back i really had no idea at all!

We are over the moon though as now we have one of each :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->