Your Bumps

Adorable tank!
Cool picture mrskchicago!
Mrskbrown and everyone else looking great!

24 weeks and really starting to show

Attachments

• 20141030_130543.jpg
    20141030_130543.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 8
Today at 24+6 Weeks.

Attachments

• Benoni-20141103-08687_1415039124822_l.jpg
    Benoni-20141103-08687_1415039124822_l.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 8
Some lovely bumps again...
Angel that's a seriously well defined bump you got going on there!
I'm not due an update till Friday, I had my first "you must be nearly due" from someone today :-( .
Xx

I'm not due an update till Friday, I had my first "you must be nearly due" from someone today :-( .
Xx

I think some people only see pregnancy in the media, or via that one relative who carried small, or randomly on the street, so they get used to seeing the nice manageable 2nd trimester bumps and just assume that's as big as they get. Late pregnancy bumps can be a shock for the uninitiated!

Xx

Ugh! I've been getting the "when are you due?" Questions from strangers, and they always look shocked when I say February! Kind of expecting I'm further along....but I think they must think more the middle of Feb so I then say Feb 4th...but I don't know if it makes any difference to them...

Xx

I think some people only see pregnancy in the media, or via that one relative who carried small, or randomly on the street, so they get used to seeing the nice manageable 2nd trimester bumps and just assume that's as big as they get. Late pregnancy bumps can be a shock for the uninitiated!

I think you're right, I'm not even big imo - I carried much bigger with ds (felt like it anyway) and my overdue bump was horrific xx

Here's my last picture being in 2nd tri! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20141103_125022.jpg
    IMG_20141103_125022.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 13
Thank you....just weighed myself today though and have gained 9lb in 4 weeks....29lb total now.. yikes...

You don't look like you've put on 29lb, I put on over 50lb in my first pregnancy don't sweat it. Xx

22 week pink bump. So far I am up 5kg hoping not to gain too much.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 6
Looking good ladies! Here's my 23 week bump

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 15
some impressive bumps ladies!

here is my 21 almost 22 week bump!
I have gained a total of 10 pounds! I'm pretty sure half of it is in my boobs! I hate them! I want my B cup sized boobs back! Although, DH is loving them!

Attachments

• 21weeks.jpg
    21weeks.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2
some impressive bumps ladies!

here is my 21 almost 22 week bump!
I have gained a total of 10 pounds! I'm pretty sure half of it is in my boobs! I hate them! I want my B cup sized boobs back! Although, DH is loving them!

Looks good :)
I was barely a B cup...and now a C....thought I'd enjoy some growth but it's so weird....and the nipples......ugh! I wish I had taken a picture of my old boobs haha!

My boobs weren't tiny before, but I've now had three friends make "OMG, your boobs!" comments when they hadn't seen me for awhile. They're out of control. I just bought new bras and they already don't fit - I don't even want to know what size they really are.

Lol I love having big boobs but my belly distracts from them so they just look normal. Can't wait for my Pamela Andersons to arrive (breastfeeding boobs) lol.
Everyone looks great, my day for update is tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->