Your Bumps

Bump Photos at 17 Weeks Pregnant:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/picasion.com_3Z4g_zpshbf9chvw.gif

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/17wbumpsummary_zps29a33963.jpg

Here's 16 weeks. Decided to use the same dress from now on for closer comparison:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/16wsummary_zpsd4b539a8.jpg

https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/babyandus2/Mobile%20Uploads/17w_zpsa277e0ac.jpg

Nice bump.... Bump really looks like a boy.... Now I'm thinking mine is really a girl....

Thank you! Love your bump...I think we look pretty similar size-wise, although you're right, mine is lower. Have you been told boy? You look fab

So...what is a girl bump vs a boy bump supposed to look like?

I went to my cousins' house, having a boy (I'm having a girl) and everyone went on and on about how I looked like I had a girl bump, but when I look at pictures of me pregnant with DS, I look about the same to me (a little less "firm/tight"...but that's the second baby thing)....I think it's just all about your bone structure and muscles and stuff...

Back in our home country, they believe that when your bump is round it's most likely you're having a girl but when it's pointy like jumpingIn it'll be a boy....

JumpingIn, thanks.... People say i maybe having a boy but my guts tell me i'll have a girl... DH and my dad thinks it's gonna be a boy though... Did you have an early gender scan?

Back in our home country, they believe that when your bump is round it's most likely you're having a girl but when it's pointy like jumpingIn it'll be a boy....

JumpingIn, thanks.... People say i maybe having a boy but my guts tell me i'll have a girl... DH and my dad thinks it's gonna be a boy though... Did you have an early gender scan?

LOL mine was quite rounded with my boy and my girl, I don't think it was pointy at all.

People were saying yesterday if it's a girl you carry all round in the belly, but if it's a boy you gain in the hips and bum. I think people just say random things...

19 weeks! It's finally starting to feel like a bump instead of a jiggle. And I feel baby moving in there now! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 5

LOL mine was quite rounded with my boy and my girl, I don't think it was pointy at all.

People were saying yesterday if it's a girl you carry all round in the belly, but if it's a boy you gain in the hips and bum. I think people just say random things...

I always thought it was if you were carrying on front like a ball you're carrying a boy and if you were carrying all around and gain weight around hips and bum, it's a girl.

I had a very round/front bump towards the end of my pregnancy with DD but also gained on my hips, bum and thighs.

Now 24 weeks but pic was at 22 weeks. Hope I haven't already posted this one lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 14
Mines the same shape as my last 2 babies, both girls so I'm not sure if there is any truth in bump shapes and gender.
You all look lovely and your bumps are fab!

I always thought it was if you were carrying on front like a ball you're carrying a boy and if you were carrying all around and gain weight around hips and bum, it's a girl.

I had a very round/front bump towards the end of my pregnancy with DD but also gained on my hips, bum and thighs.

I SWEAR that is what these same people said LAST time I was pregnant, with a boy, something about a boy being out like a basketball and a girl being more like a watermelon and more all over? Now they are saying the opposite?

I think there is nothing to it at all, I don't mind the occasional comment in passing, but these people were making a HUGE deal about it, and for some reason it was bugging the crap out of me....

Me at 20+1.... Grow bump grow !!! :) xx

Attachments

• IMAG1262_1.jpg
    IMAG1262_1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 12
20%2520weeks%2520-%252021%2520months.jpg

And my progression:

4-12-20.jpg

The 20w 4d is with my daughter (first successful pregnancy) and the right pic at 18w 4d is today with this baby (second successful pregnancy)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/finalwolf/20vs18_zps07cef088.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->