*---Your DPO---&&---Symptoms!!---*15 BFPs!!!*

Welcome ricaching!

Baby dust to you.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1322719200z7z28z14.png

Welcome ricaching!

Baby to dust to you.

arj, can i ask what symptoms you had during your 2ww?

Good morning,

I have a weird question to ask. After you BD, do any of you do anything special like: lift your legs up?? Before ttc i used to run to the bathroom to sit on the toilet but now I wait for a minute or two before going to the bathroom, is this long enough or am i letting it all come out?? Sorry for the strange questions :)

When I was ttc with DD I was lifting my legs and pillow under my tush, and tried for 9 months. Then we went on vacation in Mexico and Florida Keys, and got pregnant without the leg lifting, pillows, and I was pretty hammered. The doc said the relaxation was probably the key. So now we get wine and see what happens. Boom there came number two and now the third is on the way. Good luck and baby dust to you!!!

Good morning,

I have a weird question to ask. After you BD, do any of you do anything special like: lift your legs up?? Before ttc i used to run to the bathroom to sit on the toilet but now I wait for a minute or two before going to the bathroom, is this long enough or am i letting it all come out?? Sorry for the strange questions :)

When I was ttc with DD I was lifting my legs and pillow under my tush, and tried for 9 months. Then we went on vacation in Mexico and Florida Keys, and got pregnant without the leg lifting, pillows, and I was pretty hammered. The doc said the relaxation was probably the key. So now we get wine and see what happens. Boom there came number two and now the third is on the way. Good luck and baby dust to you!!!

Hehehe :) :) works wanders doesnt it haha relaxed alright ;) I still couldnt get over my :bfp: from having drinkies

Hey! I've only been a member to this site for about five minutes lol I wanted to visit some threads immediately!

I am TTC baby #1. Af is due the 23rd, really hoping I can give fiance that positive test for Christmas <3

I'm 8 dpo and not sure of my symptoms because I don't want to obsess too much and be let down by a BFN so I try to tell myself some of what I'm feeling is all in my head, or unrelated. But what I am experiencing is

-tender bbs only when i touch them
-blue veins, mostly visible around my nipples (which look bigger)
-fuller breasts
-some pelvic pain, kind of like cramps, but nothing too serious, comes and goes
-thirsty every few minutes
- possibly hightened sense of smell, but maybe its all in my head??

Up until today I haven't had any symptoms except for 6dpo I had what felt exactly like af cramps, only for about ten minutes.

I hope this is everyones month! What an amazing Christmas Gift it would be for all of us

<3- Rica

Did you get pulling or tugging twingy cramps at all after ovulation? A heightened sense of smell should peak at around 9 or 10 dpo..

All your symptoms point to early pregnancy!
Check out this link, its of heaps of pregnant womens two week wait. Good luck, keep us posted!!

https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/

I've been having some symptoms not sure what it means I had sex on Dec 1 my temp was 96.80 all other dates my temp was 97.60.. I've been having heartburn, gas light cramping, a twinge/pulling sensation on my right side my breasts have been a little sore off and on. I'm not sure the likelihood of pregnancy. Any help is appreciated

You should test a day or two before your next period. You can still be pregnant and get a BFN before then. HCG doubles every two days so by the time you actually miss your period, you should have a BFP! But other ladies have been known to get a BFP days after their missed period.

My cycle normally ranges from 30-33 days so at the latest I was due on last Wednesday so still no period I'm just scared to test and wondering with my symptoms what's the likelihood of pregnancy

My cycle normally ranges from 30-33 days so at the latest I was due on last Wednesday so still no period I'm just scared to test and wondering with my symptoms what's the likelihood of pregnancy

Well, you definitely have symptoms, but the body has a way of playing tricks on us! There is only one way to know for sure. Test! Best of luck to you!

I'd be very tempted to test BB

X

I agree! You should test, at least that way you'll know one way or the other. Baby dust to you!

TEST! and heartburn is what my friend got along with nausea starting after she missed af, hope that helps!

Don't think this is going to be my month. But, I suppose it's nice to know what symptoms I should just expect every month. I've got pains shooting through the bbs, and have since 3DPO...

Hey girls i got my bfp yesterday all i had was itchy nipples, slight nausea and runny nose also i was lazy as sin and so tired!!

gl to all of you girls, and congrats to all who got their bfp's!!

xxxxxxx

Hey girls i got my bfp yesterday all i had was itchy nipples, slight nausea and runny nose also i was lazy as sin and so tired!!

gl to all of you girls, and congrats to all who got their bfp's!!

xxxxxxx

Congratulations!!

I've had itchy nipples this month too!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member