*---Your DPO---&&---Symptoms!!---*15 BFPs!!!*

CONGRADS to all BFP's

Im not trying this month but thought i sould drop in and say hello....
Hi ladies best of luck Babydust and HAPPY HOLIDAYS for you all!

I thought I'd also drop in and say hello, I am starting to feel better I also dont think I'll be trying this month but I am still temping just so I have a better baseline for when we start trying again.

I dont know if any of you are spiritual but a bible verse that has blessed me through my m/c experience which I think applies to the whole TTC experience:

"Delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart"

Really struck home for me because I was obsessing over the loss and really foul in general I was swearing all day every day since it happened, angry at everything and everyone, angry at myself, so yeah, when I read that I was like "yep, I need an attitude check".

Hope you ladies are all doing great, Merry Christmas and congrats to the recent BFPs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!! H&H 9 months!!!

AFM: Since I'm positive we missed the egg this month, I've just been trying to track symptoms to see what a normal cycle is like to compare when I'm back to TTCing. No symptoms this month other than an occasional bb twinge and some gas. DH says it's a sign that all the symptoms I have every other month are all in my head. :haha: and really I can't blame him. Most of the time I'm convinced they're all in my head too. TTC messes with you so hard. Temps are about the same as they always are and following their normal pattern, even is ov day was 3 days later than before.

Here's hoping that we hear about more BFPs in the coming weeks!!

Another bit of a dip this morning in my temp

Are you BDing every other day? Looking at your chart, it looks like ov could be approaching soon. I would start getting ready for it by BDing and getting your OH's spermies primed and ready to swim for that egg. :)

Well done to all the :bfp:

Im on cd56! Got my blood results back and im not pregnant :(

Anyone know how i can make my period start? Its so frustrating!

Well done to all the :bfp:

Im on cd56! Got my blood results back and im not pregnant :(

Anyone know how i can make my period start? Its so frustrating!

:hugs: A lot of Dr.'s prescribe medication to start your period again. This happened to me once and I was prescribed Provera. It worked for me.

if i am ever late, i bd with oh and af normally comes next morning, but i am sure dr can prescribe something better. xx

Are you BDing every other day? Looking at your chart, it looks like ov could be approaching soon. I would start getting ready for it by BDing and getting your OH's spermies primed and ready to swim for that egg. :)

Yep yep, 2 nights ago and this morning, christmas night and boxing day night..
Hoping we catch this little egg, as DH will be going back to work and wont be home until new years eve :(

I told him I wanted to know before christmas eve so we could have a drink together (seeing as I NEVER drink, he obliged) Bahahah. I was like JOEEEEL GET IN HEREEE!!!!! And like, I'm holding THREE very dark lined positives, and he asks me if I'm pregnant. LOL. No.. No I'm not? :p Silly husband!

Congrats to all the :bfp: Have a H&H 9 months!!!

afm...well i got my massage(arvigo technique) on cd9..it was a bit awkward :blush: as the lady was old (over 65)...but i stuck it out and will be seeing her after the first again..she found a few problems (i am completely unaligned in my back & pelvis and my ovaries are a little low with slight scaring...but all is fixable..even with the news it didnt stop me from getting my 1st donation on cd10..i just couldnt help myself :haha:. im cd12 today an my opk looks + already. seems a bit early but ill work with it. i may be going into the 2ww early depending on my test tomorrow :wacko:

:xmas6: MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS :xmas9:

Hoping we catch this little egg, as DH will be going back to work and wont be home until new years eve :(

Oohh! A positive OPK and some fertile CM!! Did your DH leave yet or is he still around so you can take advantage of it and catch the egg...

AFM: No symptoms of AF or of pg...just some gas and a vivid dream this morning. Sitting at 12DPO. AF usually shows on 13DPO, so I guess we'll see what happens. Not going to count AF as late until 15DPO because AF is sneaky and likes to appear when I least expect her to.

Oohh! A positive OPK and some fertile CM!! Did your DH leave yet or is he still around so you can take advantage of it and catch the egg...

AFM: No symptoms of AF or of pg...just some gas and a vivid dream this morning. Sitting at 12DPO. AF usually shows on 13DPO, so I guess we'll see what happens. Not going to count AF as late until 15DPO because AF is sneaky and likes to appear when I least expect her to.

We did the deed for the last time 2 nights ago then he left afterwards lol, I got my +ive last night and Dh is coming home today for the night so we can have 1 more BD, then he goes back tomorro...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->