Your due dates

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
coz im a nosey bitch... tell me ya due date!!!!!

Mine is 7th December

Hi lexis Mommy!

I am having a section. So I hopefully will have the baby before Christmas. It depends on whether they decide that I should have the op. at 39 or 38 weeks. DS was 9lb2oz so I think it will be sooner rather than late. People are already looking at me in sympathy due to my size and I am only 29 weeks!!

LOL

awww lol thats scary to have a baby that big lol :shock: i am worried :) although i got HUGE with DD and she was only 7lbs 5oz lol hopefully this baby is the same, cuz i'm having natural this time...(DD was by section as well) how come you are having a c section? i did cuz alexis was breech :) did you have one with your son?? xxx

Sorry I ahven't answered your questions. I'm really cr*p at this this forum thing. My prtegnancy haed has taken over my life and simedays are just a haze!!

I had a section with my son and it was an emergancy after 3 days of labour and no progression despite pessaries, having my waters broken and a drip. Although I was awake I don't remember the birth, I was that tired. This time I want to be there in mind as well as body so I have requested a section.

I know it's not the done thing but I have to go with what's best for me.

December 18th... if I make it that far. I'm having a section as well, but more than likely will go into labour (like I've done w/my other 2) before I know when I'll be having the baby. I'm praying for any time after the middle of November. I'd like to have a term baby, if at all possible.. so better yet.. the end of November!

Myn is 27th march agessssssss away.......I am huge already,my hubby was 11lb 2oz nice :shock:

My DD was only nearly 9lb so not bad,wanna about 9lb be okees

I am not in this trimester, but coz I can't shut up, here I am :wink:

I am due Feb 25th! :D

Tam said:
I am not in this trimester, but coz I can't shut up, here I am :wink:

I am due Feb 25th! :D

get out get out GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u wanna stay u have to sit in the corner with your hand over your mouth!!!!

Then consider me gone, me shutting up is like a pregnant woman not being aloud to go for a wee :rofl:

:argh:

bexxie we are due around the same time, as I'm due April 3rd.

Tam said:
Then consider me gone, me shutting up is like a pregnant woman not being aloud to go for a wee :rofl:

:argh:

hahaha pmsl... :rofl:

my dp tried to stop me once... i turned into the devil :twisted:

i can't waaaaaait i am getting soooo sick of waiting...you get past 30 weeks and think everything will fly by and in some ways it does but hell........ i just want to have my baby!!!!!!!!!! is it possible for time to fly by and drag on at the same time?!?! :hissy: i feel like i'm going insane some days waiting lol ](*,)

I know how you feel Lexis mommy. I finished the nursery last night and now I want my baby more than anything! Even though I haven't even finished work yet.

Need to fill the time up with things. Today we are buying new wardrobes.

I'm due Febuary 6th or 7th, each Dr. gives me a diff date, LOL! I am so extied!

:crib:

:dance:

I was due yesterday and still no sign. I tell ya, if anyone else says "not long now" i'll scream

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->