Your due dates

MummyNatEdwards said:
I was due yesterday and still no sign. I tell ya, if anyone else says "not long now" i'll scream

not long now :rofl:

im due between the 1st and 9th of feb not too sure as they cant make there minds up each appointment gives me different date so we will see when she arrives :)

feb. 12th lol ya ya i know im in the second trimester...just visiting...and of course envious of yall who are ready to deliver -

i should of been having the new years baby...lol that was my original due date and then after ultrasound they said it was more like 11 or 12 weeks along so then i got an extra six whole weeks piled on to my date and now i got the ultrasound yesterday and they're like 21-22 weeks along---and i;m like g cant u guys make up ur minds already...well at least this time they didnt add more weeks haha and i sit here and im like i want the baby sooner (but not preemie of course---i want it to be healthy no matter what) :headspin::hissy::hugs:

Dec 19th..Hopefully my baby boy will be home in time for christmas!! :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->