Your experiences with twins

jada_123

Reaction score
My twin boys are 16 months old. When I found out I was expecting twins, I was honestly shocked and slightly worried about how I would cope with having a 1 and a half year old and two newborn babies. But when I had them both in my arms with my husband cradling one of their heads, I was elated and emotional. I cried for hours and couldn't stop looking at them. I saw similarities the day there were born and the connection they had with each other. They cried together, fed together, woke pretty much at the same time. As they got older, all of their developments were within a week of the other twin learning something. I think they both first smiled within a day of each other. Now that they are 16 months, they stare and point at each others faces, giggle at each other, repeat what the other twin has said, kiss and hug each other, share. My two little cheeky boys. While it can get demanding sometimes and tiring, all of the things they do for each other and with each other makes up for it. They're not walking yet but they love to play on the swings at the park, reading and they love their baths and food.

What are your experiences with the twins? Bad and good parts about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->