Your firsts (show your age)

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
Inpired by the toys thread what was your first
Single
Album
Video (dvd if your too young to know what VHS is) :)

You ever bough with your own pocket money
no presents allowed, you have to have funded buying it yourself although birthday/christmas money counts.

Also first film you saw at the cinema but that doesnt have to be self funded.
How old where you.

Mine would be

Single - Tears on my pillow by kylie minogue on record, I was about 8 or 9
Abulm - Spitting image chicken song (wasnt really a album but was more then a single as it had about 5 songs on it) on record, I was about 7.
Video - I bought 2 together, micheal jacksons thriller music video and Jem truley outragous cartoon video
First film was bambi when I was about 3 and I cried my eyes out (still do)

I don't remember my first single.

My first album was aaron carter (major cringe)

And I don't have a clue but probably something with Mary Kate and Ashley in haha.

Don't judge lol, I was young and naive haha. And I'm 21 but all that seems centuries ago!

first single I ever bought myself - brimful of asha : cornershop

first album I ever bought myself - an alice cooper compilation (greatest hits thing)

first video I ever bought myself - no idea - I can't remember.

I don't recall what the first film I ever saw at the cinema was either. I remember seeing The Land Before Time. I was about 5. I don't think it was my firs though.

I'm so old I don't remember much, but I think my first album was Bon Jovi's New Jersey. First VHS was the Sound of Music.

smokey I think we must be the same age!
first single Kylie Minogue Hand on you heart, I was 7, it was on record
first album which was on cassette was new kids on the block Hangin tough, I was about 8
first video I remember buying myself was Take that and party I was maybr 10
first cinema trip i remember clearly was who framed roger rabbit!

I dint think I ever bought ant singles but first albums I bought were Jason Donovan 10 good reasons and kylie minogue kylie in about 1988. Fist VHS was a sooty video (sooty, sweep and soo), fist film at the cinema was bambi.

smokey I think we must be the same age!
first single Kylie Minogue Hand on you heart, I was 7, it was on record
first album which was on cassette was new kids on the block Hangin tough, I was about 8
first video I remember buying myself was Take that and party I was maybr 10
first cinema trip i remember clearly was who framed roger rabbit!

Ohhh I remember my first time seeing roger rabbit at the cinema, and my second and third :)
We where supposed to see it as a family but my mum had to work so because I was upset my dad snuck me off to see it while she was at work on the condition I didnt tell, then he had to take me again with some friends.
by the time my mum thought we where seeing it for the first time my dad was truely sick of it :)

Can't remember the first single I bought but the first album I bought was the great escape by blur.

First VHS was the lion king. First film in the cinema was forrest gump. I was 8 when it came out but it was a 12 film. What a rebel.

Can't remember the first single I bought but the first album I bought was the great escape by blur.

First VHS was the lion king. First film in the cinema was forrest gump. I was 8 when it came out but it was a 12 film. What a rebel.

That makes me feel old, lion king was one of the first date films I whent on (it was either lion king or the mask, cant remember which way round)

My first single was Mr Blobby (oh the shame !)
My first album was Pj and Duncan - lets get ready to rumble.
The first film I remember seeing at the cinema was Jurassic Park - spent most of the film jumping out of my seat everytime a dinosaur came on screen !
Can't remember my first VHS but probably a care bear one - I remember going to the video shop to rent one every time we stayed at my grandparents house !

First single: ...Baby One More Time, Britney Spears
First album: Middle Of Nowhere, Hanson
First VHS: Titanic :rofl: It was way after the release but I wanted it...

First single was Barbie a girl by Aqua :dohh:
First album was Viva forever spice girls
First video was the snowman

First single was come dancing by the kinks.
First album was 5 star.
Can't remember what i saw first at cinema but was probably Disney. I do remember you used to get 2 short Disney films before the main feature!
No ideafor first video although it could have been Jason donovan. We did not have a video player til i was 8/9!

First single was come dancing by the kinks.
First album was 5 star.
Can't remember what i saw first at cinema but was probably Disney. I do remember you used to get 2 short Disney films before the main feature!
No ideafor first video although it could have been Jason donovan. We did not have a video player til i was 8/9!

Yay, someone around my age :)
At least your first video player wasnt a betamax :) (yep there was something around older then VHS)

The first cassette I bought was PJ & Duncan (Ant & Dec for those who don't know P&D), can't remember the song. *cringes*

First Album....not sure, NOW 29 I think.

First Film...the first I ever bought myself was The Matrix but had loads for prezzies (all on VHS).

Cinema...I remember going to see The Little Mermaid. I know I had been before then but it's the one that sticks in my mind.

Inpired by the toys thread what was your first
Single
Album
Video (dvd if your too young to know what VHS is) :)

You ever bough with your own pocket money
no presents allowed, you have to have funded buying it yourself although birthday/christmas money counts.

Also first film you saw at the cinema but that doesnt have to be self funded.
How old where you.

Mine would be

Single - Tears on my pillow by kylie minogue on record, I was about 8 or 9
Abulm - Spitting image chicken song (wasnt really a album but was more then a single as it had about 5 songs on it) on record, I was about 7.
Video - I bought 2 together, micheal jacksons thriller music video and Jem truley outragous cartoon video
First film was bambi when I was about 3 and I cried my eyes out (still do)

Single - Summertime - Will Smith on vinyl
Album - Bootleg of Warren G - Regulate album or Bone Thugs and Harmony,might even be the MI soundtrack, can't remember

Cinema - Honey I shrunk the kids. Own pocket money would have been a C64 game

The first cassette I bought was PJ & Duncan (Ant & Dec for those who don't know P&D), can't remember the song. *cringes*

First Album....not sure, NOW 29 I think.

First Film...the first I ever bought myself was The Matrix but had loads for prezzies (all on VHS).

Cinema...I remember going to see The Little Mermaid. I know I had been before then but it's the one that sticks in my mind.

Let's get ready to rumble !

I feel old right now :haha:

Single - "Always Be My Baby" (Mariah Carey)
Album - "I Saw the Sign" (Ace of Base)
Video - "Little Women" (1994)

You ever bough with your own pocket money - Kirsten "American Girl Doll"

Also first film you saw at the cinema - "The Little Mermaid"

Single - Power rangers and east seventeen on casette.
Album- So Solid crew (going through a very short lived gangter phase)
Video - Titantic collectors editions on VHS ...cried all the way through.

Cinema - Fantasia i think..or used to go on sat morning and for a £1 got two hrs of cartoons..oh the good old days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->