Your firsts (show your age)

Wow there's some young-ies on here....but there's some right oldies too! :D

First single: possibly something like chesney hawkes but can't remember if I bought it myself
Album: 2 unlimited (cringe!)
Video: my little pony
Cinema: the black cauldron

First single: possibly something like chesney hawkes but can't remember if I bought it myself

Lo loves black cauldren :)

I just remembered that my first VHS was actually Belle's Enchanted Christmas haha.

Single: MMMbop by Hanson (I think). I would have been about 6 or 7.
Album: My guess is that it was probably a Take That one!
Video: Home Alone! I even remember where I bought it, Woolworths! Someone had given me money for Christmas and I went and bought the first 2 I think.
Cinema: Babe I think!

Lo loves black cauldren :)

Aw bless him :) Most people I know have never heard of black cauldron lol

I keep coming back and checking to see if anyone seems older than me. But so far seems like I am the most ancient! Ah well, ancient and proud.

I feel old reading this

First single Tiffany I think we're alone now
Album madonna
Video we just to record from the TV back in the olden days... Sound of music and wizard of ozz

I still have most of my original records back at my mums house, digging through them some of the first ones I had where bangles-walk like an egyptian, mel and kim-respectable, Total Eclipse Of The Heart - Bonnie Tyler, Do You Really Want To Hurt Me - Culture Club, Footloose - Kenny Loggins, Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr., Uptown Girl - Billy Joel, Crazy For You - Madonna, We Built This City - Starship, Don't You - Simple Minds, The Wild Boys - Duran Duran.

Oh and I found I record I bough before the tears on my pillow one so my first was actualy Papa Don't Preach - Madonna, I remember getting it from HMV in london while my cousin was visting and my mum bought me a braclet with my name on it as well (still have that too) think I was about 5 or 6

I keep coming back and checking to see if anyone seems older than me. But so far seems like I am the most ancient! Ah well, ancient and proud.

I might be able to change that :lol:

First single was Duran Duran - The Reflex

First Album (I bought with my money) was Talking Heads, Road To Nowhere

First (betamax) movie we had was Grease I think! I remember acting out Grease, Annie, Mary Poppins and Sound of Music with my sisters - before we all discovered The Lost Boys :haha: we wore that tape out!!

First film at the cinema was Disneys The Cat From Outer Space (I was 5)

Single - Probably Spice Girls Wannabe on cassette
Album - Mum got me Michael Jacksons "Dangerous"
Video - Probably the Spice Girls video album :rofl:

I might be able to change that :lol:

First single was Duran Duran - The Reflex

First Album (I bought with my money) was Talking Heads, Road To Nowhere

First (betamax) movie we had was Grease I think! I remember acting out Grease, Annie, Mary Poppins and Sound of Music with my sisters - before we all discovered The Lost Boys :haha: we wore that tape out!!

First film at the cinema was Disneys The Cat From Outer Space (I was 5)

You win! I am officially a spring chicken!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->