Your honest views on my situation ?

21Rach

Mum & TTC
Reaction score
With my son I showed up positive at 5-6 weeks pregnant.

Cycle Day 34 currently, 3 days late. Cervical mucus is creamy/ewcm/tacky/lotion-like/ it covers all of those through the day. Cervix at the 'entrance' feels like squidgy soft lips, & it's closed. I've no signs AF was coming. Im very spotty, I've felt sick and heartburn since yesterday. But I think spots & feeling sick could just be the nerves... The not knowing making me feel a little run down + the false glimmer of hope (and total head f*ck!) from the tests I've been taking. I don't think I'm pregnant because when I was with DS my heart would race so fast & I'd be super tired... Neither of those are happening. Taken 6 HPT's all blue all have a line which is too thin like this: |

Blues are prone to false results I know. The last 2 of the 6 were taken today 1 Stupidly on a wee which was 10 minutes after a previous 'proper' wee and second test after 2 redbulls sooo... Thoughts pretty please? :) x

Hi hun, if you're 3 days late and normally you're regular I think you should get some more reliable tests with pink dye. Sounds promising to me :flower:
Good luck! xx

My thoughts would be.... get to the store and buy an FRER!! If you're not usually late, then that's the best indicator for you. Do you take temps? If you are spotting but still have a high temp, that would be a good sign as well. While I have heard that blue tests are faulty, are they 6 in a row faulty? My intuition says preg based on what you've said, but I would STOP DRINKING anything, wait four hours and then take some sort of pink dye test!

Ah ok girls I'll do a pink one for sure :) Linz I stopped tracking bbt, and I don't mean spotting *down there* spotting as in my face is like a pizza :p I'll update in the next couple of days after doing a pink one, I don't feel pregnant but I don't feel a period coming how strange haha xx

FX'ed for ya!! Things sound really good to me!! :thumbup:

Looking forward to update!!:winkwink:

Luv, Stephanie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4