your opinion matters!

junnipa

Reaction score
Hi people,

I have been ttc for 2-3 months now,last month did the bbt charting and also tried opks from clearblue for the first time,i got my af af on 1 sep. Got a positive opk on 19 sep. Saw a gradual temp rise from sep 23 rd onwards, ;BD on 20,22,24 sep. Then never babydanced :wacko: , got my periods on 10 october. So can anyone tell me wen did i ovulate. And give me your thoughts on planning my oct month. I m new to the forum, so sorry if i am not appropriate with the abbreviations.

Thanks and regards

Junnipa:winkwink:

To me your timing was fine but it's just one of those things... We've had months where our timing could not have been better but still no BFP. Just chin up & try again next month x

Have you been logging your BBT online? If so, could we see a link to your chart?

If you haven't tried it already, sign up to www.fertilityfriend.com You enter in your temps every day and any OPK test results and when it has enough information, it will give you red lines on your chart to show when you ovulated.

It does take a while :) You can do absolutely everything right and still not get your bfp. Hang in there x

Hi smiler 82 thanks for the info I will register at fertilityfriend.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->