Your opinion on this picture please... BFP/BFN?

2have4kids

Mother of 3
Reaction score
Hi there, just in from vacation and decided to test with FRER. I'm a little shocked to see something on the stick but it could just be fooling me! Is this a BFP? I'm not going to get hopes up until I get a + on the blood test, going out tomorrow to do one but I still would appreciate some second opinions. Boobs still hurt, that's the only indication that somethings going on...
testJuly212012.jpg

Don't mean to butt in (planning on TTC when LO turns 1 so I've been lurking) but it definitely looks like a BFP. I used a FRER when I got pregnant with my little guy, and the line was actually lighter on mine than it is on yours.

Congrats!! :happydance: :flower:

OK, well I really appreciate the story & opinions! Thank you. We used softcups and this month on top of the supplements. I felt the ovulation and implantation crampies, got the +OPK, didn't want to believe anything in case my mind was playing tricks, just quietly hoping something would come of it.

Thread moved- please read the rules in the TTC regarding posting of tests

Certainly looks positive try other tests x

If it came up in the time frame- BFP! Congratulations :)

Sore boobs was my only clue until about 8 weeks! Oh and no spots!

Atomic thanks for moving the post then, so many rules, I've never been great at being an :angel:
Thanks for the reassurance, I'll be celebrating very quietly until I hear the doc's confirmation & make it past the 3 month mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->