Your Opinions?

Im hoping for a :bfp: this month and I know Im not TTC, but tbh I'm glad it says what it does. I'd be much more concerned if she wanted to get PG.

I think it is a little cruel for the baby and for yourself, as you are just a child yourself. If you do get a BFP and I hope you don't, because you are only 14, there are many options and supports out there for you. :hugs:

By the look of ur sig you are not ready for, nor do you want a baby, but by asking this question you're implying you would think of keeping it if you were pregnant? (Just asking, bit confused :))

Yeah, that's right, i'm really against abortion, and I couldn't give up for adoption..that's just me..
thanks btw xxx

I dont understand why you're asking this question when you have "Fingers crossed for BFN" in your signature?

Its a bit insensitive when alot of women on here are trying so hard.
Sorry if its out of line saying this, just personal opinion.

There's been alot of debate here i see...i didn't mean for it to get like that.. :(
Sorry to anyone i've offended, i just presumed that might help people know my situation? Idk, but i really am sorry if i've offended anyone.
xxx

It would be hard for you at 14 to have a baby as you are still at school and a child yourself, i was 18 when i had my 1st and it was damm hard! If you arnt pg this time make sure you take bc until you are older. No one is getting at you hun but most of us are or have been young mums and know what its like xx

I can totally understand your point... but i agree your sig is unfair. Saying it in one post is different to putting it in your signature. I'm not TTC but I would be so happy if I had a little 'surprise' so I find it quite offensive. I hope you get your BFN as you don't seem to want a baby...

Not picking on your response specifically webbykins, is just yours is that last one and i'm too lazy to go back and quote someone else.

I'm in a similar situation as webbykins and would love to be pregnant although i'm not 100% actively TTC.

Personally i don't find her signature offensive at all. As Amy (nikky0907) said, this section is mostly avoided by those having difficulty conceiving mainly because there are so many surprise pregnancies in this section. My first thoughts upon reading her signature were that she is willing to face up to responsibility if she is pregnant as it seems from her first post but that she would prefer not to be pregnant. I'm sure many of those who had surprise pregnancies at a young age would have preffered the test to be negative. I don't think she meant any offence to anyone by it. Just that she feels unready to have a baby now, but would cope if she had to.

In answer to your original question, i don't think it's cruel to bring up a baby at a young age but it would be very difficult xx

Thankyou! That is how I'm feeling, I didn't even think about it offending, i'm just scared and it would let people know that i don't want a baby now.. but i've changed it now as you see :(
The general feel seems to be that it's not cruel, so thankyou all for that
xx

Hun, don't worry about what people have said about your sig. It's not important and I doubt you have offended anyone. Like Vickie said, it's better than you wanting a BFP at 14. Good luck with the test on tuesday x

I'm sorry but I don't see how it is wrong for a FOURTEEN year old to hope to not be pregnant?? :confused: :confused: I don't understand why anyone would be offended by her having that in her siggy.

Same here, the girl is only 14. I think if i were 14 i'd probably be pooping my pants and thinking the same

thankyou, i'll post what the result is on tuesday hopefully xx

i hope you get the answer your looking for .. and i hope this is just a scare for you. but age has nothing to do with it .. people can say what they want but i have an aunt who had her first child at 14 and my cousin is an awesome person .. my aunt struggled but she made it through. but its not about what others say to you its about what YOU want. it is advice you are looking for an people are going to give you there opinions. alot of people have different views on life and everything. but hopefully everything will turn out the way you want it to and it will be a lesson for you. good luck sweetie!

i reckon its your choice hun :)
im 16 years old and at first i was nervous. i had 4 BFN's before my final test cause i still hadnt come on then said a faint BFP.
I was happy but i knew there would be issues.
i had a job that i was quitting in a weeks time. I had no support of the father etc.

im not 25+weeks and i am excited. i know im gonna struggle with college and a baby but ill give it my all. I dont have the guts in me to abort a child. im against it.

although my heart was never set out on having a child and i tried to have an abortion but pulled out last minute, i love my bump. my baby mae is the world to me and my family are so supportive. my boyfriend (the father) is slowly coming round to it although he is shitting his brick with nervs. he is more scared that he wont be a good enough parent not that he has responsiblity.

i reckon that praying for BFN is a good thing at your age. im not gonna lie and say it will all be great because when school find out ur pregnant theres the rumors and people looking down at you like your a evil slut. and even if people say this aint true all my friends who are now young mums and mums to be all get it.
maybe if you turn out to be pregnant you might consider adoption ?? help those who cant have a baby and wait till your ready.
but i can tell you now you would be a great mum as long as you love the child. irrisponsible my ass.Sorry everyone. its just my mate got pregnant at 11years old.
she had a beautiful baby boy and they do great. i mean she was just starting year 7.

private message me if you wanna chat darling. <3 i was 14yrs old when i first got pregnant and then misscarried.

good luck with the test and i hope you get the result you are looking for. i cant imagine what a scary time your goin through at the mo but keep your chin up what ever happens things always work themselves out :hugs:

thankyou so much everyone, i wanna take a test today, but idk which brand to get, cuz idk which is reliable? :-s
i don't wanna get a fake result :(
xxx

Hey hun,
Have you told anyone that you think you could be preg? Like a friend or your o.h? It might help you if you have someone to talk to and someone to be there when you take the test.
No, i don't think it would be cruel at all. And if you do get the suport from family, that would make things better :)
And about the sig, i really would worry hun. I'm ttc and don't find that offensive at all. I'm sure most of us that are ttc didn't want to be preg at 14.

I think it just depends on when your missed period was due as to how reliable the test will be. When were you due on?
x

i've told my OH, he's not too impressed... as i'm not..
i've already had my period actually, but you can still be pregnant and bleed, i know there's a tiny chance but i just wanna be sure :(
thanks for the opinion on the sig :)
x

i've told my OH, he's not too impressed... as i'm not..
i've already had my period actually, but you can still be pregnant and bleed, i know there's a tiny chance but i just wanna be sure :(
thanks for the opinion on the sig :)
x

Hun, if you've had your period it's very unlikely. The bleeding you can get in pregnancy is usually just spotting. But take a test if it will put your mind at ease :)

I agree with Bexy, if you've had your period, i really wouldn't worry. But do test and then maybe think about going to the docs to talk about birth control.
x

no pregnancy test brand is more reliable than the other despite how they are advertised!!
i mean i got mine from Tesco ha.
if you are still concerned about their reliability, then buy a pack of two and do them both :)
hope you are doing well xoxo

haha, would it be more sensible to get a clearblue digital? cuz they say 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant' easier than a line??

up to you if you want it in writing i guess?
you could even arrange to take one with your doctor?
it's good to hear you were hoping for BFP and now had a period :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->