Your opinions?

BritTeeAhhNee

Mommy of an Angel
Reaction score
Girl - Rozalynne Juliette Hall?.
Boy - Stephen Thomas Hall?.

Those are the names Stephen and I have agree'd on. It's early, I know, but we've been thinking about names for awhile lol

Stephen Thomas is gorgeous!
I love both them names, and i would definitely consider both for first names. And i love Stephen so much more than Steven.

I really like your girls name, too. But i'd probably spell the first name Rosalin, just because i think people like teachers and stuff will always be spelling it wrong.

Stephen Thomas is gorgeous!
I love both them names, and i would definitely consider both for first names. And i love Stephen so much more than Steven.

I really like your girls name, too. But i'd probably spell the first name Rosalin, just because i think people like teachers and stuff will always be spelling it wrong.

That's how it is with my name, the whole spelling thing throws teachers and whatnot off. Only a handful of people know how to spell it. But originally, Stephen wanted it to be Rozalin, I just really like different spellings, lol. && I love Stephen rather than Steven, I just think it looks cuter :), if that even makes sense :haha:

That's how it is with my name, the whole spelling thing throws teachers and whatnot off. Only a handful of people know how to spell it. But originally, Stephen wanted it to be Rozalin, I just really like different spellings, lol. && I love Stephen rather than Steven, I just think it looks cuter :), if that even makes sense :haha:

Well aslong as you're happy with it, thats all that matters :)
My name is Irish, and people always pronounce it wrong :dohh: Or they spell it Shaunna, which doesnt so much bother, but i dont think its too hard to pronounce. Although i have grown up with it :haha:

Well all through school i had two boys in my class called Stephen and Steven. I always got on so much better with Stephen, and i really disliked the other Steven. Me and Stephen are really good friends still, which is why i cant use his name for my LO :( Oh well!

Well aslong as you're happy with it, thats all that matters :)
My name is Irish, and people always pronounce it wrong :dohh: Or they spell it Shaunna, which doesnt so much bother, but i dont think its too hard to pronounce. Although i have grown up with it :haha:

Well all through school i had two boys in my class called Stephen and Steven. I always got on so much better with Stephen, and i really disliked the other Steven. Me and Stephen are really good friends still, which is why i cant use his name for my LO :( Oh well!

When people spell my name they always butcher it, I mean it's got an extra I, lol. Or if they forget the I, they always spell it completely different. They tend to spell it Brittany, Brittney, Britney, Brittanie. But it's Brittiany andd they don't get it. lol, the pronunciation is completely different though, and I don't really care too much about it because either way I know who theyy mean. :haha:

So you pronounce it just how it is on your username? I think its really pretty :)

Yeahh, only two people have ever guessed thatt it's pronounced like that lol
&& thank you :)

I love your names but I'm not keen on different spellings. I used to cry in nursery because everyone spelt my name wrong. We have trouble with Cadence's name, we have to tell people her name about 3 times, then they ask us to spell it. People miss the ending + call her Caden too :dohh: It's not a hard name either.

Your OH is Stephen too?

Yeahh, my OH is Stephen, too.
His name is Stephen Micheal, though, andd he's a junior.
We decided on Stephen Thomas, because well, there is just a lot of meaning to the name.
1. A person he was very very close to, that passed away shortly before we met, was named Thomas Stephen; in my family, we always switch the names of deceased family, if we choose to name them after the original. (I don't even really know why).
2. I wantedd a third, but Stephen isn't too fond of his father, and he didn't want his son to have the attachment to him, name-wise, that he has with him.
3. My daddy's (nott biological father) name is Thomas, and despite where things have fallen with him, he still is one of my heroes... for stepping up and taking care of me, even when he didn't have to.
4. My littlee brothers name is Thomas, and he is one of my heroes, too; despitee all the struggles he's hadd, he has always overcome them whilee he was standing strong, and now that he has cancer, he's just even stronger andd it's admirable.

Hi – I stumbled across this forum as one does on the Internet.

I just have to say I think “Stephen Thomas Hall” is a fabulous name.

Maybe I’m biased though – since that’s my name :D

It has served me well for many years.

I hope everything goes well for you – good luck!

I love Stephen Thomas, and Juliette is beautiful! I'd change Rozalynne to Rosalind or Rosalyn because I'd hate to be the one to have to spell it out all the time!

Yeahh, my OH is Stephen, too.
His name is Stephen Micheal, though, andd he's a junior.
We decided on Stephen Thomas, because well, there is just a lot of meaning to the name.
1. A person he was very very close to, that passed away shortly before we met, was named Thomas Stephen; in my family, we always switch the names of deceased family, if we choose to name them after the original. (I don't even really know why).
2. I wantedd a third, but Stephen isn't too fond of his father, and he didn't want his son to have the attachment to him, name-wise, that he has with him.
3. My daddy's (nott biological father) name is Thomas, and despite where things have fallen with him, he still is one of my heroes... for stepping up and taking care of me, even when he didn't have to.
4. My littlee brothers name is Thomas, and he is one of my heroes, too; despitee all the struggles he's hadd, he has always overcome them whilee he was standing strong, and now that he has cancer, he's just even stronger andd it's admirable.

I personally get confused when father/son or mother/daughter have the same name, but if it's your LO + it's a lovely name. When do you find out?

Stephen Thomas is very nice!

Personally, I don't like Rozalynne, Im sorry :flower:

i went to school with a Rosalin and have never heard it since then, its very pretty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->