Your Presents

Rileys.Mammy

Mammy to 2
Reaction score
What do you want for Christmas? We all always post about what the kids want and what we’ve bought for them, but what do you want? My mother in law asks me every year what I want and I always say “I don’t know”

When pushed and pushed by my brother for an idea I asked for a family portrait in caricature style. I know he's tried to arrange it but hasn't been able to get an artist to do it at short notice, so I'll see come Christmas morning.

Perfume, make up and trainers. I know I have all three plus extra surprises.

What do you want for Christmas? We all always post about what the kids want and what we’ve bought for them, but what do you want? My mother in law asks me every year what I want and I always say “I don’t know”
What about you RileysMummy, do you really not know what youd like or is there something youd love but don't want to ask for?

I always say nothing. There isn't really anything I want.

I always say nothing too! I can never really think of anything. I asked for a clothes drying rack, my DH said I'm not having that as a Christmas present and bought me one last week so now I have to think of an actual Christmas present I want :haha:

Oh I gave DH a list. He's supposed to be going shopping tomorrow (he likes to leave it late) just hope he manages to find things ha ha
I've asked for
PJs and Slippers
Gin (M&S)
Notebook and organiser
Perfume/Make Up
Jumper

There wasn't really anything I wanted this year. I was more bothered about having stuff for the house. I recently bought a wax melt burner and loads of wax, a coffee machine, and new sofas. I know dh hasn't got me anything because I didnt know what I want and he needs to be told what or he "might get the wrong thing" part of me is glad he didn't waste money on things I dont want/need, the other part feels like maybe he could just use his initiative like I do. But as I've spent money on myself anyway I'm not too bothered. I've got presents from other family members so something to open anyway

Nigella's new book, soup tupperware mug and choc .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->