YOUR Stash! What did Santa bring for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
diamond heart necklace from my partner. Kids helped pick it.
Electric blanket

charity shop tea set ,
pound shop perfume, not to pound shop perfume except I hate perfume and never wear it,
biscuits (I am a coalic!)
more pound shop stuff silicon muffin tray (useful) and some glass mugs that are really thin.

next year I am buying every ones from the pound shop as this year I done a photo shoot and printed and framed the pics for them people at my expense. Among other stuff like things they actually wanted.

Dude got me all the things I love in general!

Lady Gaga Fame large set (he knows i just wanted the rollerball as i get it imported normally!!)
MAC goodies
Links of London Star Dust bracelet, nice change from my ridiculous sized sweetie collection:haha:
Black coconut Yankee Candle (why have i never smelt this one before! ooft!)The boy done well good! Although we are laughing as everything is black, think i might make this a tradition to go color co-ordinated from now on!

Coach handbag
Coach wallet
Kate Spade sunglasses
Nokia Lumia 1020 smart phone
Lindt Lindor truffles

From OH & son:
Craghoppers fleece
North Face hoodie
North face jacket
2 x ski trousers
Ski gloves, socks
River Island dress
Converse
Walking Dead boxset
Yankee candle and tarts
2 x phone cases
Hot chocolate and mug set
Make up set
Perfume

My parents:
England rugby shirt
Under armour base layer
Perfume
Biscuits

In-laws:
Box of chocolates
No7 set

Cousins:
Diesel hoodie
Lovely frame with a picture of our sons together

Other cousin:
purse

Siblings:
Candles, a frame and wooden letters for our new house.

Safe to say I've been well and truly spoiled!

Mulberry bayswater bag
Michael buble christmas deluxe cd
armani diamonds perfume
links of london cocktail charm
links of london shell charm
thorntons chocolates
2 bottles of baileys
bottle of cosmopolitan cocktail
bottle of singapore sling cocktail
soap and glory yule monty set
bayliss and harding bath set
£200 for the sales

Went to my parents today, even though we saw them yesterday, and Father Christmas had left me a stocking there so I can add:
Bubble bath
Shower gel
Notebook
Socks
Money tin
Chocolates
Nail varnish

Plus
Slippers from sil
Posh bubble bath from my brother and a massive box of milk tray

Am very spoilt. Have enough food and wine to last months now!

I got absolutely spoiled :)

The other half got me:

Pink kitchen aid stand mixer .. I am in love and I love baking and cooking so honestly i almost screamed in excitement when i seen he bought me this.

Urban decay naked 3 palate I was so shocked he picked this out because umm i never asked for it but i honestly wanted it so bad but OH is kinda like " why on earth would somebody spend 70 bucks on make up type of guy specially if he was spending his own money on it... i have naked and i loooove it.. so this shocked me and i was excited.

Urban decay primer potion

Hot pink Mac Ihome thing for my iPad :)

This rechargeable charger thing for my cell phone i can charge it up and keep it in my purse acts like a 2nd battery lol.. i laughed because my phoene is always dead...

Cake boss Baking cook book which has hints which is awesome because again I love baking :)

Giant chocolate peanut butter cups yummy!

Some bras, under wear, pj, short shorts

Oh and Jordyn did good this year for me!

My parents got me

Leggings
50.00 cash
Mac book pro which i feel guilty because there a lot of money and I've always wanted one and my lap top crapped the bed which is why i haven't been on BNB in forever and using my iPad and iPhone is just not the same!

My sister
50.00 target gift card

My grandmother
40.00 cash

My uncle 25.00 in cash :)

I did super well this year :p.

My sister got me a crock pot - I already have one but it is quite small, it works perfectly for OH and I but she mentioned that now I can cook for more people - sounded like a hint to make meals for them more often. Oh well, I still appreciate it. Except now I have no where to put it!!!

OH's dad got us a few pics in frames - one really good pic of OH which are basically non existent because he always looks stoned in photos.

AND OH got me a wet to dry hair straightener. Mine is years old and doesn't work worth a poo so I really appreciated the new one! After I thanked him for the straightener he said, "Oh yea, there was one more thing." I was pretty confused as there were no other presents under the tree . . .

He pulled a silver box out of his hoodie pocket and opened it. The most beautiful ring was sitting there. I couldn't formulate words, I just stared at it. He asked, "Will you?" And I flung myself on him and said "of course, yes!"

:cloud9:

I really did not expect this since finances are messed up right now and OH isn't working steady hours. Things couldn't get better for me.

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1521551_10152144225582718_1357068254_n.jpg

:dohh:
My sister got me a crock pot - I already have one but it is quite small, it works perfectly for OH and I but she mentioned that now I can cook for more people - sounded like a hint to make meals for them more often. Oh well, I still appreciate it. Except now I have no where to put it!!!

OH's dad got us a few pics in frames - one really good pic of OH which are basically non existent because he always looks stoned in photos.

AND OH got me a wet to dry hair straightener. Mine is years old and doesn't work worth a poo so I really appreciated the new one! After I thanked him for the straightener he said, "Oh yea, there was one more thing." I was pretty confused as there were no other presents under the tree . . .

He pulled a silver box out of his hoodie pocket and opened it. The most beautiful ring was sitting there. I couldn't formulate words, I just stared at it. He asked, "Will you?" And I flung myself on him and said "of course, yes!"

:cloud9:

I really did not expect this since finances are messed up right now and OH isn't working steady hours. Things couldn't get better for me.

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1521551_10152144225582718_1357068254_n.jpg

Congrats! Lovely ring!

From family and OH:

Loads of pyjamas and loads of socks, a onesie, some photo frames and a blanket (joint present), cosmetic bits, gift cards for Lush, Elfie, & Topshop. OH also got me some gorgeous Topshop boots I've been wanting.

from my aunt & uncle
bracelet

In-laws:
a garden fork!!! :nope:
(hubby got a spade, but MIL was with us when we bought 2 forks and 4 spades to rebuild our driveway - not sure why she bought us ANOTHER set) :shrug:

from my parents:
PJ's
Les Miserable blu ray
a silver necklace made by my dad. :cloud9:

from Daniel:
Lego Hogwarts Game (I'm a massive HP fan! :blush:)

from OH:
MP3 player
USB plug (I did ask for one!)
PJ's
Tickets to see Wicked! :)happydance:)

I got a video camera, new converse, perfume, smellies, bracelet and earrings x

I got from OH

DKNY watch
CDs
DVDs
Calendar
Willow tree
Toiletries
Chocs

From Mam & Dad
New King Size Duvet & fab purple duvet set, sheets & pillow cases
Jamie Oliver's new book
€50 voucher for my hairdressers

From my SIL (she had me in Kris Kindle)
Gorgeous navy bag from M&S
Clinique Happy perfume

From my Best Friend
No 7 make-up, bronzer, lip-stick, gloss & nail varnish
Estee Lauder moisturiser
Cosy pj's & socks

From DH & DD
Fab coat from Debenhams
Chanel Chance perfume - love it!
€100 for shopping in the sales :happydance:

Am so happy & lucky with all my presents this year!!!

OH got me a 40" tv, phone speaker, new brushes and make up.
My mum and got me all the usual lovely things. Itunes voucher from my bro and my sister and BIL got us a personalised picture of the family. Friends got me smellies, cds, jewellery box etc. and money from other people.

I got:

From my mam and dad:

Giraffe onesie
2x fluffy sock slippers
Ckin2u perfume
Naked2 eye shadow pallet
Fleece PJ's
Bottle of amaretto
Set of kitchen knifes
Despicable me box set
Choc's
Hot water bottle
A few other little bits

From my bro:

Soap and glory gift set
Gloves
Eye shadows

From OH so far (I will see him in January to exchange gifts properly):
Onesie
Fluffy socks

I will see my sister tomorrow :)

DH got me these :

1525605_442487315878102_1304825365_n.jpg

and my dad gave me £25 (but it got spent on food)
and my mam gave me a pair of gloves

and one SIL gave a box of Thorntons chocolates for DH and I to share

i LOVE your top!

from OH:

iPod Shuffle

and a stocking of bits:

socks
undies
mini box of quality street
walnut wips
touch screen gloves
shampoo
conditioner

The boys:
3x Green Day CDs: Uno, Dos, Tres

my mum
GHD straighteners
a disney top :D
american sweety hamper
make up
bath bits
undies
socks
shampoo
conditioner
shopping list writer
note book (i love these lol)
and lots of other little bits and peices

MIL:

Pineapple coat (already had this so i could wear it since its been cold)
more touch screen gloves
a coffee cup full of coffee buscuits and sweets etc.. wrapped in cellophane
earphones (joke present because i cut through OHs apple ones whilst wrapping a few days ago)
frera rosha (sp)?? lol
and lots of other little bits

my grandad got us a new lampshade for the living room and gace us £60 then he gave the boys £40 and a toy each :)

my uncle got us a Jasper Conran photoframe

a friend of ours got as a smelly set each

Binxyboo...

A garden fork?!?!?

I've heard it all now :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members