Your thoughts on...... Casper

LucyC2804

Reaction score
I love it, and think its a really nice name that i can imagine for a baby, little boy, teenager and man..... my partner doesnt mind it either, but my mum, and my partners mum both hate it !!

I dont want to choose a name for my child that no-one likes.... what do people think here? Please be honest...

Thanks,

Lucy

i absolutely love it, someone on here called her little boy Kasper & it suits him perfect. I'd never heard of it before then. Very good choice x

I love it too! It was one of the names that I love, but my husband hates.
X

i absolutely LOVE it! i wanted it to be my sons name but my hubby hated it :(

i love it too! i'd use it but cant with OH's surname :(

sorry im not really a fan..but its your choice:D
it just reminds me of casper the ghost for some reason x

I like it but for obvious reasons people might mock it :shrug:

I think it's cute, but not my cup of tea. Only because it reminds me of casper the ghost! :D

I liked it until I taught a child called Casper; the child made my job very difficult while I taught him. Funny how working with children with a certain name can put you off.

Otherwise a very nice name. :D

I love it! No one liked the name Poppy (esp my mum and hubbys mum) when we suggested it but they are all used to it now and say she could be nothing other than a Poppy so don't worry about it and choose whatever name you want! xxx

obviously the ghost thing, but then again if they have stopped showing the show by now ( not sure whether they have) then kids wouldnt associate it with that and it would be a shame to waste a nice name if by the time hes older wont carry that association

Im a bit biased as our dog is called casper which makes me not keen on it as a baby name. However, it is your baby and you should call him whatever you like :) When you see him you will know if the name is right or not xx

I love it!! Being Biased as my baby boy is called Kasper!! (his name was picked out 3 months before he grew his wings - so no association there)!!

I love it though, did from the second i saw it in a baby book!! we at first thought what if people dont like it but stuff them...once they see your gorgeous baby boy they will know the name suits him perfectly!!

xxx

Our dog is called Casper, and I love it, I would of probably chosen it myself if the dog wasn't already called Casper :)

Yep, im afraid Casper the friendly ghost popped straight into my head. Might be a particularly unfortunate name if he has very pale skin too!! Sorry to put a dampener on it. Spelling it differently might help ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->