Your Vivid Dreams...?

vivid dreams about what?

The past two nights i've been having WEIRD dreams but I D k what you're looking for here....

Anthing really :) Just passing the time, if anyone had a dream they remembered vividly and thought wow - that was weird

xx

i dreamt a mole i have grew and took over my whole shoulder....

Well here we go!

1dpo - dream - I had a sinus infection that was so bad I ended up in the ER. The doctor paid my husband $700 to take me home and buy me over the counter drugs. he took it. (long story short of course)

2 dpo - dream - I had HORRIBLE dandruff and a big 'rats nest' on the back of my head. I cried (in my dream). When i woke up in the morning I had to take a shower LOL!

3 dpo - I wish i could remember this one because i woke up thinking "HUH weird..."

I dreamed I was Lily Cole...or prentending to be Lily Cole...

I went for a wee at the counter at McDonalds, whipped out some loo roll and everything before I realised what I was doing, ashamed waddled to the toilets - dress still wrapped around ankles...Also while this was going on, had an empty fishtank full of pet rats I was desperate to re-home that popped up in every 'scene' of my dream in random places.

Woke up thinking WTF and thought I'd ask you guys! xx

I've had a few vivid dreams this wk, i've been having cramps the past 2 days (8dpo) and have been paranoid the :witch: is out to get me, i have dreamt about this in detail and got the evil evil :witch: in my dream, its been in so much detail i'm not normally that dreamy.

I daydream alot too, do you ever worry if you daydream something to death it won't come true?? Because you've daydreamed it already if you know what I mean...?

I checked pregnology.com to see what my due date WOULD be if I got my bfp this month and crazily its would be a year to the date I had my mc in May - That would be incredible coincedence but we shall have to wait and see xx

my first vivid dream of the month was last night.

My mother came and woke me up to show me a hpt that she took. i was in shock..not because the thing was Positive, but that she was even taking one in the first place. She says, oh yeah..i take them all the time lol. i told her that was so weird because i think im pregnant too! she didnt seem over the moon for me at all. i asked her how many mIU's those tests were and she said 10. so i asked her if i could take one, and he kind of sighed...not really wanted to say yes but ended up letting me anyway.

the tests she had was SO weird!! they looked like something from the 16th century haha. I couldnt even describe it good enough that you would understand... lol

when she handed it to me, it kind of looked like a digi one..kind of bulky. I went to go pee on the thing and realized that there was water inside of it?! it ended up turning into this kinda big boxy type thing...so i ended up peeing in with the liquid...and you turn the thing around and you open a drawer (i told you it was strange lol) and the test is floating there. the test was gray and hard plastic material. i took the test out and it was positive!

i just hope i get to experience that positive test while being awake too! :rofl:

Ha!

I love these dreams because they TOTALLY make sense at the time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->