Yucky question!!

jules1

hoping for a keeper :)
Reaction score
Hello!

I am 7dpo and getting a bit worried about my discharge patterns. Last month during the tww I had lots of wet discharge, but this month at 4dpo I had a spot of brownish/pinkish discharge and in the last two days I have really chunky, White odourless discharge.

I'm a bit worried that i've managed to give myself some sort of infection from all the poking about for cm. Sorry if too much information!! Should I see the doc or just use some caneston? It's not itchy at all but when I googled chunky white cm all the hits were for yeast infection!

Gaaah!!!

From what I've obsessive been reading lately, brown and pink spotting could be implantation reading, which is a good thing.

Hey there :)

I would go to the doc just to make sure it's nothing more serious, but the pink/brown discharge definitely sounds like implantation bleeding!

GL :dust:

Hello! I think the pink/brown discharge was a bit early to be implantation bleeding - I was only 4dpo :(

The more googling I do, the more I think I have thrush. Just been to the pharmacist and they won't sell it if there's any chance I could be pregnant. Feel a bit upset to be honest as i have a bit of a crush on my doctor and don't want to describe the symptoms to him ;) ha ha! No, but seriously, I feel a bit silly wastig his time if I'm not pregnant or if he prescribes canesten anyway...

i think its implantation maybe u O sooner than u thought like 2days before...u never know how ur body works...pregnancy is nature and there's no rules when it comes to nature ....keep that in mind

good luck & baby dust ur way!

Thank you :) that would be lovely obviously!

But I have big white clumps of cm now and lots of it, very unpleasant- and starting to feel a bit itchy now too. You never know, maybe thrush is an early preg sign ;)

Thanks for the baby dust, sending it right back at ya all!

im 12 dpo and ive had white watery lotion like cm which is sometimes yellow or clear....it looks like boogers u know like when u have a running nose and when u blow it all out its yellow/ clear snot??? tmi i know but it looks like that ive had it since 6 or 7dpo....i hear increased cm is a good sign so keep ur fXd!!! good luck

Could be a sign if it's different from last month...? Have you tried the search facility on here for similar threads, cos I'm sure I've seen this come up a lot and you could see then from the posters' avatars if they turned out to be pregnant, in a not at all stalkerish sort of way!!

lol ill do that right now...and yes anything new or different from the ordinary is a good sign...

Well l definitely didn't have this last month but then if it's thrush that would be out of the ordinary for anyone. I did what you said and searched on here, lots of people had thrush just before a bfp and lots just before a bfn... Think it's a bit like people who say having a cold is an early sign. That would be a very difficult theory seeing as lots of women get colds so the link is tenuous. I'm thinking the same about my thrush (how lovely) - non pregnant women get that a lot too! It's unusual for me but most hormonal things are seeing as I've just come off the pill.

What a lot of ranting from me!!

Considering taking my chances on the canesten cream though.....!

Maybethisit any symptoms? X

Well l definitely didn't have this last month but then if it's thrush that would be out of the ordinary for anyone. I did what you said and searched on here, lots of people had thrush just before a bfp and lots just before a bfn... Think it's a bit like people who say having a cold is an early sign. That would be a very difficult theory seeing as lots of women get colds so the link is tenuous. I'm thinking the same about my thrush (how lovely) - non pregnant women get that a lot too! It's unusual for me but most hormonal things are seeing as I've just come off the pill.

What a lot of ranting from me!!

Considering taking my chances on the canesten cream though.....!

Maybethisit any symptoms? X

Aarghh really...?? I thought maybe that sort of discharge (not thrush) might be a good symptom but it seems that almost anything can be a good thing or a bad thing - if this 2ww stuff was invented as a punishment they'd have to ban it under the human rights act as being cruel and unusual :shrug: Nope, no symptoms at all here, not a sausage - bit weepy but probably just cos I desperately want to get pregnant this month!! I think I'm only 5dpo which must surely be too early still for anything...? As I've had loads of ridiculous symptoms in the past few months also I think i will take lack of symptoms to be a good symptom for me! How bout you - got anything else...? xx

im not sure thrush is asymptom but that type of cm is...i dont have thrush no itching or burning only the cm that i only notice when i wipe im 12dpo now n it hasnt stopped .....so idk wat to think i hope im preggers

No symptoms definitely a symptom maybethisit :) Or that's what I read everywhere anyway.

My only other symptom is sore boobs - which I've had since ovulating whereas last month that started a couple of days before my period... Also, far too much info, but the tips of my nipples have gone White. Completely. Even not so observant husband could see this (ah the things I put him through!) I can't remember if I had that last month or not. Hope that's not bloody thrush as well!!!!!!

Well I promised myself I'd wait until 14 dpo but I'm getting impatient...!! Tomorrow I'll be 8 dpo and although that's way too early my resolve is fading fast...!!

Hello!

I am 7dpo and getting a bit worried about my discharge patterns. Last month during the tww I had lots of wet discharge, but this month at 4dpo I had a spot of brownish/pinkish discharge and in the last two days I have really chunky, White odourless discharge.

I'm a bit worried that i've managed to give myself some sort of infection from all the poking about for cm. Sorry if too much information!! Should I see the doc or just use some caneston? It's not itchy at all but when I googled chunky white cm all the hits were for yeast infection!

Gaaah!!!

Hey hunni thats u n me both i have got really clumpy white odourless discharge too but had no other colour xx

I resisted the urge to test!!! Very proud of myself ;) ha ha.

Today's symptom: I feel like I have a hangover. Strange! X

sorry, I should probably clarify - I have not been drinking any alcohol, just seem to be suffering from the symptoms of a hangover!! :)

I failed in my resolution not to test and poas this morning:dohh: I don't know what I was thinking- i'm only 6dpo :blush:

I am not testong again until next Wednesday..........

Ha ha - don't worry stxcam I tested at 2dpo last week just in case I had super speedy hormones :) but I don't like seeing the bfns so I've managed to hold off so far this month. I can't see me lasting til the weekend though! Got fingers crossed for all of us xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->