Yucky question!!

I second the crossed fingers. I am 6dpo today and feeling a bit sick but again I do seem to anyway at this point. Hey ho, we shall see. xx

Aw I gave in and tested this morning and got a bfn :( I know it's early but I feel really down about it :( my temp chart now looks identical to last month, I'm assuming if I was pregnant it would look a bit different at least.

I don't want these symptoms every blimmin' month!!! Gaaah! Early testing is bad!

Anyone else caved in yet?! Xx

Oh sorry Jules! It's still early days yet! Your temp may shoot up in the next few days:thumbup:! Can I have a perv at your chart:blush:? I would polst mine on here but I'm not sure how?! SUggestions?
I was really well behaved this morning and avoided temptation! I'm going to Wales tomorrow until Tuesday and trying to decide whether or not to take any IC away with me. I know I shouldn't but I'm not sure i'm strong enough to leave them
xx
:dust:

Hi
I am ovulating about now or in the next 48 hours i think (i do not chart but go by natural signs)
Does anyone have any tips for conceiving a baby boy?
Of course i would love a girl or a boy, i would just love to be pregnant! and for the baby to be healthy, but me and the boyfriend do quite fancy a boy :)
I already have 2 wonderful children btw (one of each)
Thanks
Dee :)

Woops! I'm sorry that was meant to be a new thread...:wacko:

Oh sorry Jules! It's still early days yet! Your temp may shoot up in the next few days:thumbup:! Can I have a perv at your chart:blush:? I would polst mine on here but I'm not sure how?! SUggestions?
I was really well behaved this morning and avoided temptation! I'm going to Wales tomorrow until Tuesday and trying to decide whether or not to take any IC away with me. I know I shouldn't but I'm not sure i'm strong enough to leave them
xx

Ooooh yes please do look at my chart. You'll see if you overlay this month and last month the pattern is very similar... Not sure if that's a good thing or not.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31361f

Are you away on a school trip? I always find school trips exhausting!! I would wait til you get back to test in case you're too upset or excited and the kids drive you mad :) that's what I would be like on a school trip... I'd probably lose someone ;)

Do you chart? X

I've only just started chating this month and am only really looking at temperature. I'm a Biology teacher so i've been getting really into (probably too much) the science behind charting! I think your chart looks good. I think it's good to have a chart that is similar cycle to cycle so that you can easily identify and changes. I still think it's to early to notice any other signs on your chart. Hopefully your temp will stay high and maybe have another temp increase in the next few days. I think it looks good!

I think this is a link to my chart:
My Ovulation Chart

Yes, going on school fieldtrip. I think you're right about waiting until I get back to test. I must exert some will power when i'm packing later!!!
X
C

Aw I gave in and tested this morning and got a bfn :( I know it's early but I feel really down about it :( my temp chart now looks identical to last month, I'm assuming if I was pregnant it would look a bit different at least.

I don't want these symptoms every blimmin' month!!! Gaaah! Early testing is bad!

Anyone else caved in yet?! Xx

Aw sorry m'dear...remember the Golden Stats on the countdown to pregnancy site though - doesn't really mean anything as we know...By the way there's a great thread on here by someone called something like blousybrown saying she'd just tested negative at 8dpo and was depressed...two or three days later she posted again and she's got a bfp!! I'll see if I can find it and bump it cos she didn't change the title of the thread so I don't think many people have noticed... :hugs:

RE charting I haven't done it properly for absolutely years, but from what I can remember with my two (remember one is doing GCSEs and one A-levels now, so we are talking back when the dinosaurs roamed the earth, but...) when I fell pregnant my charts just stayed high past the time it would normally have dropped for AF, didn't really go any higher than normal. Took them to the GP when I was a couple of days late to get a test and he just took one look at them and went, 'yep, you're pregnant', so don't despair yet! Saying this too I have only just realised I waited until AF was overdue by 2 days before GOING TO THE GP for a test...!!!! What crazy laid back planet was I living on in those days...??? Mind you, I was only 22 (married someone ten years older when I was 21! Sigh.) and only ttc for 1 month so pah, didn't really know I was born...

Let's keep the ttc flag flying high...I have started getting testing temptations today at 7dpo but find it so hard to believe will ever get positive result it's slightly lost it's gloss - no doubt as the days go by that will change quickly... x x x

Thanks for all the reassurance ladies, it's cheered me up!

On a very amusing note, i've noticed that my nipples are much harder in my luteal phase - and combine with a school building with no heating, this made for a
Very entertaining parents evening! I kept having to go to the loo and put my boobs under a hand dryer!! They looked lethal! Ha ha! X

Thanks for all the reassurance ladies, it's cheered me up!

On a very amusing note, i've noticed that my nipples are much harder in my luteal phase - and combine with a school building with no heating, this made for a
Very entertaining parents evening! I kept having to go to the loo and put my boobs under a hand dryer!! They looked lethal! Ha ha! X

lol :haha:

I am 6DPO but DTD last night and this morning I wiped and saw brown blood. When I DTD it hurt a little like my DH hit my cervix but that went away. I got so excited when I saw the brown blood but I have read online that it might be old blood from intercourse. This every happen to anyone? never happened to me before.

I'm out :( very surprised with how short my cycles are since coming off the pill!

Fingers crossed for the rest of you! Xx

Oh sorry Jules! I hate that dam witch!!! Gd lk for next month. I'm in Wales and managed to leave IC at home! Yes! Counting down to Wednesday morn now but I have been spotting since 4dpo so not v hopeful.

I'm off to count periwinkles for the day!
Xxx
C

Good luck when you do test cam, and Jules next month has to be your month x x x :hugs:

Yes good luck when you do test cam :) fingers crossed!

I hope you're right maybe, I'm feeling positive about next month :) how are you? X

im 12 dpo and ive had white watery lotion like cm which is sometimes yellow or clear....it looks like boogers u know like when u have a running nose and when u blow it all out its yellow/ clear snot??? tmi i know but it looks like that ive had it since 6 or 7dpo....i hear increased cm is a good sign so keep ur fXd!!! good luck

I have the same thing here at 11 dpo! It looks like SNOT!

Yes good luck when you do test cam :) fingers crossed!

I hope you're right maybe, I'm feeling positive about next month :) how are you? X

Bit unconvinced about the whole thing today! No tests left, 12dpo but feeling like AF is on its way really...I tried an opk this morning as you know how they eventually act as pg tests - it was negative of course, as I knew it almost certainly would be even if I was pg, with a negative hpt at 10dpo cos they need quite a high concentration of hcg before they work anyway...Oh the craziness of the 2ww. Sigh. Well anyway, not out yet as they say... xx

How you doing styxcamh?

I am currently on a coach on my way back from Wales and desperate to test! I think I am all out though as I have had continuous spotting since 4dpo. Dr sending me for an ultrsound to check for polyp. My temps are still high and stAble so I don't think it's a luteal phase problem or low progesterone. Who knows. I hope it's nohing serious though. Going to test first thing in the morning.... Oh, who am I kidding! I'm gonna poas as soon as I get home. I'll just hold my wee in for the next 5 hrs until I get back ( I may risk a urinary infection but it's so worth it)!

Maybethisit- ur not out until af has arrived so fx for you and good luck!

I'll post later once I have tested.

Xxx
C

I am currently on a coach on my way back from Wales and desperate to test! I think I am all out though as I have had continuous spotting since 4dpo. Dr sending me for an ultrsound to check for polyp. My temps are still high and stAble so I don't think it's a luteal phase problem or low progesterone. Who knows. I hope it's nohing serious though. Going to test first thing in the morning.... Oh, who am I kidding! I'm gonna poas as soon as I get home. I'll just hold my wee in for the next 5 hrs until I get back ( I may risk a urinary infection but it's so worth it)!

Maybethisit- ur not out until af has arrived so fx for you and good luck!

I'll post later once I have tested.

Xxx
C

Keep us updated! I haven't got the car today or I'd probably be off buying a test - good thing really - having got a negative already it's probably better for me to wait another day and I have no self control given the option. It's good that your temps are still high anyway, and some people do just spot don't they. Good luck xx :flower:

I've just tested and got a :bfn: never mind! I think I'm probably out. Af due on Thursday but I feel like it may come tomorrow.

Any more news anyone??
Xx
c
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member