Yucky question!!

I've just tested and got a :bfn: never mind! I think I'm probably out. Af due on Thursday but I feel like it may come tomorrow.

Any more news anyone??
Xx
c
:dust: :dust: :dust:

aw sorry x x No I've not tested today but feel pretty sure AF about to start...could be wrong but not holding out much hope! Ah well we'll all be together-ish next month too so maybe we'll have more luck! Mind you you're not out yet either, you know how it is, some people do get late positives - just one more little bit of information to drive ourselves crazy with! :hugs:

I got my bfp this morning :) it is faint, but definitely there.. I've even added a ticker! Very lat bfp as I'm 16dpo and had what I thought was AF between 11 and 14 dpo (definitely more than spotting but not like a normal period). Fingers crossed tomorrow that line's a bit darker.

So now I say don't ever lose hope!!

I got my bfp this morning :) it is faint, but definitely there.. I've even added a ticker! Very lat bfp as I'm 16dpo and had what I thought was AF between 11 and 14 dpo (definitely more than spotting but not like a normal period). Fingers crossed tomorrow that line's a bit darker.

So now I say don't ever lose hope!!

:wohoo::wohoo::headspin::yipee::yipee::dance::cake::happydance::flower:

:0) xxxxx pm'd you also!!

Hi all,

sorry I haven't been on here for a while but my other half has whisked me away to Portugal! Bless him. Congratulations Jules!!!!!!! I am so pleased for you!!!!!!! Fx it's a sticky bean and I hope you have a h&h 9 months!!!

AF has been and gone so I'm looking forward to dd in my fertile period this weekend. Back from hol tomorrow so will scout the threads for all the gossip then!

Baby dust to you all and lots of sticky glue to Jules!!

Xxxx

C

Aw thanks Hun but i'll be joining you back on the ttc wagon as this one wasn't a sticky bean, I go for tests next week but it looks like it all ended at 5 weeks. I'm gutted about it and honestly never thought that would happen to me but I'm going to be positive and move on with things as soon as the doc gives us the all clear.

And there was me thinking it's the two week wait that's the hard part!!!

Fingers crossed we'll all get sticky beans for Christmas ;) xx

Hey ladies i have a very important question maybe you all can help me with. Im currently on cd 27 and last night i went to the bathroom to tinkle and a little bit of clear chunky stretchy snot like substance came out not alot but a lil. even on tp though. I have never had this before. Im on second cycle of clomid 50 mg. what can this be or mean if im on cd 27????

hi jules1 and others

hi i have had the same thick white cm (tti)soz,and i was wondering if could be sign of pregnancy im 4 days after ovulation and getting hcg test on friday im in my tww and its making me anxious to find out after i get the blood test i have another week this is the worst time of it all,does anyone think the cm could be sign of pg?
steff x

jules 1 i also heard that brownish or pinkish can be signs of preg :dust:to u xx

oh this is my 3rd cycle on clomid first two 50 mg no ovulation 3rd i have had 3 mature follies and ovulated x
steff x

bribaby
could it be u are ovulating?thats what happen to me but not as late on as u?i now have white cm im on day 19 after ovulating x
steff x

Steff,
Hi there. Im now on cd28 and now its clear strechy stuff and white strechy stuff like egg whites... more white than clear now! but its still a little bit. I know this is tmi but my husband and i BD this morning and it was on him very little though... ive never had this before....dont know what it is. im supposed to start my period on saturday...never had this strechy clear or white stuff before...im lost lol

Jules,
So sorry to hear about that!!! Better luck next month right! Fingers crossed for u as well as everyone on here LOL!!!!!

well the white chunky stuff was an early pregnancy sign for me (although might also have been a bit of thrush - but I don't normally get that so it was something unusual for me). Unfortunately it didn't work out for me that time and I had an mc at 5 weeks. But I now at least know some signs to look out for next time!

Bribaby - do you chart your temperatures? It sounds to me like you're ovulating - and I've heard clomid can increase the amount of fertile cm you get (and yours sounds like fertile cm to me!) If that's the case, you might have a late period this month (or hopefully none at all if you're pregnant!)

Good luck everyone xx

Jules-
No i dont chart my temp. It sounds to me like ovulation too but why the heck so late lol. and the more i read,... its an early sign of pregnancy??? I have no clue. Ill see if AF comes on sat. or not. lol i hope it stays far a way as possible!!! lol

bri baby heres hopeing we both get BFP this month and jules1 thanx for that info gives me some hope also sorry to hear about ur mc :kiss:
:dust:
to the both of u thanx for info xx
styefxttc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4