yummy mummies dating support group

Haha! It was lovely. Complete disaster but lovely! I was supposed to meet him half way between mine and his (he lives an hour away). But with the weather the trees were blocked the roads so I couldn't get there!! Couldn't find a diversion either. So ended up having to ask him to come to my town which he did. We then went to get food, neither of us liked what we ordered :') then we were gonna bowling but it started tipping it down with rain and hail!! Which caused my white top to become orange/red from my hair dye running and also see through!! So we decided to go to soft play(Isabella was with us) as the bowling was 15min walk. Then when we said bye we had a cheeky quick kiss!

He's really nice :) gets on well with Isabella and has a son the same age as her. He's 22 next month so a bit older but I like that! :) and he's rather good looking :p x

I always went for older men, until I started to date again and only the young'ens would chat me up hahaha
Oh god I'd have been mortified with the hair dye situation, but atleast it didn't ruin the date so obviously u both like each other.

I love this thread, it is giving me hope!
Me and fob broke up in August, he started seeing someone else right
away (charmer)
Well, I had sex
on the weekend (it was my
birthday and birthday sex is
mandatory ;)) and up until then I
hadnt even thought about getting
with or seeing someone else. Now
that ive got that 'first sex since
fob' out of the way (which i was
dreading tbh) I actually feel like I might be someing akin to being ready to date.
I like being single mostly, but it gets lonely. And me and ex were in a ldr for the last 3 years, and I only really saw him once or twice a month so I feel like ive been on my own for the last 3 1/2 years.

How do you find it dating/being with someone when you have a LO in general?

I've never had a problem with it. Every lad I have dated haven't been bothered by the fact I have children, my passion killer is the dead husband hahaha
The first sex is the most scary! Especially for me, I had been totally alone for over 2 years.
Had afew mistakes and god what was I thinking moments lol
But it's nice to also feel likes woman, not just a mum.
Been with my oh now for 9 months. He adores my boys and is a huge part of our lives now.
Have fun with dating. Glad the threads inspired you :D

Aw I love this thread..

I've been on a few dates with a sweet guy, seeing him again next Sat. Super excited :D such a good feeling when guys are cool with you already having a child

It's fun to get out and date. And is surprising how many men really aren't bothered that we have children.
I'm pleased to say my oh loves me boys, and treats them like they were his own.

Can not believe how much my life has changed the past year, and now I love hearing about other ladies just starting out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->