yummy mummies dating support group

While I wa pregnant men were the last thing on my mind, I wasn't interested in dating till my youngest was a year old.
But I do know a woman who met her now husband while she was pregnant.
And my now oh loves my boys, so there are men out there who will accept ur children/child because you are worth it

Thanks for the reply :) I guess the real issue is finding a man who thinks I'm worth it. I was upset that he used my pregnancy as an excuse not to be with me but I guess it wouldn't have worked out even if I wasn't pregnant. I need a man who sticks by me no matter what, and that includes babies.

While I wa pregnant men were the last thing on my mind, I wasn't interested in dating till my youngest was a year old.
And my now oh loves my boys, so there are men out there who will accept ur children/child because you are worth it

Thanks for the reply :) I guess the real issue is finding a man who thinks I'm worth it. I was upset that he used my pregnancy as an excuse not to be with me but I guess it wouldn't have worked out even if I wasn't pregnant. I need a man who sticks by me no matter what, and that includes babies.

And you will :) since I've been dating me having two boys has never been an issue, can't say all the men were worth my time lol but I got there and so will all of us.
For now I'd say concentrate on looking after urself, being pregnant u will need to look out for number 1, I couldn't imagine dating while pregnant. I just didn't have the energy lol

And you will :) since I've been dating me having two boys has never been an issue, can't say all the men were worth my time lol but I got there and so will all of us.
For now I'd say concentrate on looking after urself, being pregnant u will need to look out for number 1, I couldn't imagine dating while pregnant. I just didn't have the energy lol

That's good to hear :) my Mum got together with my Stepdad when I was 6 and they're still together, and he's always been like a father to me.

Yeah, I am definitely looking out for myself and all, but it would just mean so much to me to be looked after, loved and to share this with a man I care about. Plus, I want my baby to have a Dad.

I'm not going to pick just any old man, and I'm not trying to 'find' a stepdad perse, it would just be nice.

x

In a perfect world that's what we all want, but as u know it doesn't always happen.
I found being pregnant alot easier by myself then I did with my first and their dad lol
But guess I had my son to share it all with. Do u have friends and family supporting u?

In a perfect world that's what we all want, but as u know it doesn't always happen.
I found being pregnant alot easier by myself then I did with my first and their dad lol
But guess I had my son to share it all with. Do u have friends and family supporting u?

Yeah, I know, I know..

F&F support - kinda, but not really.

Ooo where did you meet?

I was just out with some friends on a night out and we ended up talking. We went out tonight and it went really well. I had such a good time :)

Well some news on my part. I am actually booking a holiday with Pete, 7 months away! It's really scary. Since oh died I haven't seen the point in making long term plans, I always think something's going to go wrong.
I have a back up plan, if we split my friend will take his place hahaha

Oo where are you guys gunna go? Iv never actually been on holiday with a boyfriend :( I need a good holiday ha

I've never been on holiday without my boys or with a bf, didn't even have a honeymoon.
Tenerife for 7 nights in an adult only hotel! Can't wait

That sounds so fun Moomin_troll :yipee: Fingers crossed for you :)

I have been with my boyfriend a year, in general I am so lucky to have him.. But lately we have been having a few arguments. :cry:

Ah is it just you and Pete no boys? Should be fun! How have things been with you guys now he on his best behaviour? :p

Arguments mean u care enough to fight, I'm sure ule get threw it. I had a years patch of fighting with my dh, he drove me insane! Lol

Yeah just me and Pete for 7 nights. I can't wait to sit around and do nothing in the sun. It's out of season, so no idiots off their faces pissing around. Can't wait

I'm heading on a date next week, movies and dinner, the whole shebang! haha I'll update you guys on how it went!

So this guy I no (friend of a friend) started texting me a few weeks ago and it progressed to like texting every day. He would text me first saying like morning n stuff n then wed basically text most of the day n evening. He was really like oo I like you ect n basically made out like he was really interested in me im sure you no where it's going he just randomly stopped texting n dissapeared!

I dont get why guys do that its so annoying!

That's sounds so fun moomin_troll. I would love to get away for a week :)

Have a great time MommaAlexis!

bbfk that's so annoying when guys do that!

Well the guy I met turned out to be a total dick so I'm thinking of him as a practise date :lol:

U can never have enough practice dates lol

The lad I made this thread about was texting me constantly for 2 weeks, the night before our date he was texting me saying how excited he was and he couldn't wait to see me.....next day canceled and then nothing.
This happened December.
Fast forward to march this year I bumped into him, he told me why he'd gone all weird on me.
Men are just *******s lol

How do you distinguish between liking someone as a really good friend or liking them as in you could see yourself being with them?! X

My theory is, when u look at him, do u want to rip his clothes off? If not then just friends hahaha

Although I did end up sleeping with someone who was just a friend, bad idea. I didn't even see him that way. Oh well lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->