yummy mummies dating support group

U can never have enough practice dates lol

The lad I made this thread about was texting me constantly for 2 weeks, the night before our date he was texting me saying how excited he was and he couldn't wait to see me.....next day canceled and then nothing.
This happened December.
Fast forward to march this year I bumped into him, he told me why he'd gone all weird on me.
Men are just *******s lol

So weird what was his reason?? I really dont understand it one of the last messages he sent was something along the lines of like oh you'll want to keep me but I dont mind kinda thing and he was rvrn saying shit like oh dont rule me out before iv had a good chance n stuff like really making out like it was going somewhere then literally the next day he ignored me ever since!! Any ideas?? Men do the weirdest things im over it obviously but I actually liked him n he was making out like he really liked me so annoying :/

The lad I made this thread about seemed to really like me, and I really liked him :(
I saw him after a night out n I was going home...he came back to mine hahaha
He said that morning checked his bank n hadn't been paid but didn't wana seem like a bum, he didn't mind that I had kids but got worried because I was a widow. He just didn't think I'd be as ok with it all as I am.
He kept saying he regretted it ever since, wished he had gone on that date. We have so much in common and get on so well, helps he's gorgeous lol my heart still skips a beat when I see him

Ah I see ill never understand men they do the weirdest things so annoying

My theory is, when u look at him, do u want to rip his clothes off? If not then just friends hahaha

Although I did end up sleeping with someone who was just a friend, bad idea. I didn't even see him that way. Oh well lol

Hahaha! Oh I'm not sure. Not really ready for anything like that yet! Just want to get to know him more and hang out. But he seems to be dropping hints so I don't want to lead him on if he likes me and I decide I don't like him :( x

Do you atleast find urself physically attracted to him? Some say that doesn't matter, but in the real world, yes it does.
Attraction is very important.
I met a lad that to look at I didn't fancy him, but we got talking and I instantly did, he touched my arm and sent shivers down my spine.

If he's a nice man, I say go with the flow

I agree with moomin butttt my first ever boyfriend I didnt find him acctractive at all at first but then I fell in love with him n thought he was gorgeous so I think if you dont initially wanna rio someones clothes off sometimes it can change when you get to no them if that makes sense!

Good thanks you? Went out last night with that guy and a couple of his friends. Was good :)

Sorry it didn't show me anyone else had commented on here! Hope it's going well still!

Well I made this thread this time last year, it was a year yesterday that the lad I made this thread about canceled our date lol and wow what a year it's been!
Dating, attracting weirdos, making mistakes and having fun. I've now been with Pete 7 months! It's crazy!
Although thinking back to the dating days, I miss it.
It's so much fun getting chatted up, then texting and then the dates that follow.
Hope all you lovely ladies are ok. I want to hear your stories :)

Not much changed here. Still talking to that guy :) he's lovely but honestly even a year on I don't think I'm ready for a relationship. I'm still way too hurt and scared thanks to my lovely fob x

I went through a questionable phase earlier on this year, I didn't want a relationship, I've seen how bad it can go. So I had a slutty moment of madness hahaha
If your not feeling it, then your not. Don't push yourself.
It might be he's just not the right person that makes u want to want a relationship

Hahaha! I'm too scared to have a moment of sluttiness too in case another baby pops out!!

I'm not sure. There's something about him that I have a massive soft spot for. But I think it may just be that he would be everything I'd want (or at least I think I want) in a partner! He gets on great with Isabella, he's always willing to talk to me about anything, he works 2 jobs and he helps me out with things. Even of they're jus little things, they make a big difference to me. Like he bought us some Disney DVDs which cost like £13+ each!! Because I couldn't afford them :) x

Not much changed here. Still talking to that guy :) he's lovely but honestly even a year on I don't think I'm ready for a relationship. I'm still way too hurt and scared thanks to my lovely fob x

It took me a good two years to really be ready to date after FOB. Take your time, you'll know if anything you cant turn down comes around!

Yeah I was single for 2 years. I was terrified of dtd, but when it happened it wasn't too bad lol I've always been abit of a bloke when it comes to sex, so my madness was easy for me haha
Met Pete and didn't think I'd change my mind and just wanted some fun. But within 2 weeks I really liked him, been with him practically everyday since.
Even the smallest bit of hell makes a huge difference when ur a single mum.
Pete does so much for us, hard to think back to how it was when everything was me

Omg girls. I think we might be getting together (soon!). I'm so nervous and excited haha! X

He's dropped some massssive hints. Saying we need to have a serious discussion at some point about 'us' and that he can't wait to spend more time with me. Suggested we go watch a film so we can 'cuddle' and called me beautiful :D

Also came home from holiday to find more Disney DVDs he'd got for Isabella (like 5 more!) which was a nice surprise! :) xx

Aww bless him.
I'm impulsive, I've never really just dated someone for very long before we've been a couple lol

I've never gone on a date really! I like the idea of it though! :) x

Shame on this man! He needs to take u on a date!
I went on two really good dates with a lad I dated jan last year, he turned out to be a weirdo lol but I'd never been on a date before and it was really nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->