Yummy mummy bags

jaybee

Mum to Tobias & Alexander
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
so now that i am going to have another LO coming along and we have a bit more money this time, I really want a yummy mummy bag...
Please can u tell me which one you had (with a link if u can!!) and say what u thought of it.

Thank you all. xxxxx

Hey hun welcome to the preggo club! Looks like our 2nd LOs will be close in age again :thumbup:

I had a blue flowery one and it ripped apart after ten months. The aide pockets and the bottom all came away. For what I paid, I expected it to last right up until I didn't need it anymore. I tried to get another on eBay, but found a lot of them had holes too. I wouldn't bother next time! X

Here is mine https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pink-Lining-Yummy-Bottom-Garden/dp/B001BXU8DY

I think it is very pretty and I loved that it said "Yummy Mummy" on it.

However, it didn't keep its shape very well. It got dirty very quickly and can only be handwashed which is easier said than done! The side pockets are canvas and got holes in them very quickly.

Not sure I will be getting the same brand next time round TBH.

Thanks ladies. Didn't realise they were so bad really! Might look at something else then.

Hi

Congratulations :)

We had the skiphop dash - very practical and well made. Not as cutesy as Yummy Mummy, but the Uptown Strip is quite cool. These also generally better because men don't mind carrying them as much (as something pink with cupcakes on it). Don't use the dash any more, but we have had the Pronto throughout (used to keep it inside the Dash) and we still use this all the time. We either put it in a normal backpack or just put it in the buggy basket as it is.

QT

Here is mine https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pink-Lining-Yummy-Bottom-Garden/dp/B001BXU8DY

However, it didn't keep its shape very well. It got dirty very quickly and can only be handwashed which is easier said than done! The side pockets are canvas and got holes in them very quickly.

This one looks waterproof? I went for the babymel as i wanted wipable and waterproof but i prefer the yummy mummy designs.

My pal has had two and they have both got leak marks on them. I am useless and worry i would mark it.

oh glad i read this i was planning on getting one this time round perhaps i wont x

Hiya

I have had 2 - sold on for 3 55 on ebay when I only paid 65!!

Anyway, I love mine, I think there fab for storage and great size! I never had a problem washing mine as wipeable on inside and out? Only the straps and bottm and bit at side are material?

This is the one I sold:
Yummy-Mummy-Peppermint-1-M.jpg

This is the one I have now;
Yummy-Mummy-Peace-Blossom.jpg

Hiya

I have had 2 - sold on for 3 55 on ebay when I only paid 65!!

Anyway, I love mine, I think there fab for storage and great size! I never had a problem washing mine as wipeable on inside and out? Only the straps and bottm and bit at side are material?

This is the one I sold:
View attachment 290625

This is the one I have now;
View attachment 290626

I had that top one and used it every day for over a year with no problems, plenty big enough. You've now inspired me to stick it on eBay:thumbup:

This one looks waterproof? I went for the babymel as i wanted wipable and waterproof but i prefer the yummy mummy designs.

My pal has had two and they have both got leak marks on them. I am useless and worry i would mark it.

Yes the main body of the bag is waterproof but it still gets dirty marks on it. The pockets are canvas though and they have gotten very dirty :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->