Yup frer sucks

LuvallmyH

The 1 whom many call Mom
Reaction score
After thinking I was pregnant last week with a "bfp" frer one day, followed by a bfn frer the next day, I assumed it was a cp.
Still no af or any sign of her. I don't know if I have even O'd since I have not had af since my youngest was born.
Anyway, I decided to take another test this afternoon. Yup a pink line. I don't think any of them were bfp :growlmad:
I have hpt trust issues now:haha:
IMG_7126.jpg

IMG_7128.jpg

IMG_7132.jpg

And it's still there after the time limit too
IMG_7144.jpg

I see a line. Light but there

I dedinitely see that i think its a bfp! Test again!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2437677-easy-home-midstream-experience-cp.html

^^^^^
Here is my other thread. That's why I don't trust it....
I swear I get lines on EVERY TEST!

Is the test one of the new first response? I've heard bad things about those giving false lines :(

If it doesn't turn out to be a bfp I'd be tempted to complain

Wow hard to believe that's not a BFP.. have you done a cheapy just to check?

I would use a few more brands. I know these curved tests have a reputation but that's quite a line

I only have that & a digi. I'm not buying more. I doubt they are bfp. What a shame they are that bad.

I did pop it open - I know it's a sin, lol. I can't tell if it's just the indent or if it has color. It's probably just the indent.

IMG_7167.jpg

Just peeked at it again - it's a perfectly white line. Stupid tests.

I was also burned by these tests last cycle. Every time I take a FRER now a line shows up, then seems to disappear beacuse its just the indent. It's so awful.
Now I just look at it once, if I don't see a nice pink line right away I take it to the outside trash and never look again. If it's not obvious I'm not risking the heartache :(

But I did see the lines on those other tests you had too. Are all pregnancy test standards lower nowadays!?

I'd get a few cheapies because that looks positive to me. I've seen some convincing lines turn out bfn, but that's a line and pink and idk. Methinks you need to do another brand.

I really feel your pain on having lines on every test idk if its just my pee or what but i do too. See 'more madness' or 'fake faint line madness' for examples!!
Def try a different brand x

I'm just done testing. It seems silly now. Although we are not using any prevention, I'm fair sure I have not O'd. I get very clear signs when I do. I just need to stop clutching at straws and accepts I'm done.

For the record, I hate you FRER! :haha:

I was also burned by these tests last cycle. Every time I take a FRER now a line shows up, then seems to disappear beacuse its just the indent. It's so awful.
Now I just look at it once, if I don't see a nice pink line right away I take it to the outside trash and never look again. If it's not obvious I'm not risking the heartache :(

But I did see the lines on those other tests you had too. Are all pregnancy test standards lower nowadays!?

It sure seems that way! Or I am just weird & produce lots of lines. Although I see others on here with the same. So lets just blame the tests!

And just to be sure....
IMG_7180.jpg

I can see the test line, but it has no color. It's just been a bunch of bad tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->