ZERO symptoms- BFP w/ #2

baby_hopes23

Me, DH, DS & DD
Reaction score
Hi all :D

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but I wanted to give hope to those who have irregular cycles and/or no symptoms! DH and I were NTNP, things have been so busy with life lately that I wasn't paying attention to my cycle this month, I haven't had a period since June 1st (which isn't uncommon for me, my cycles are all over the place and I haven't ovulated at all in previous months) and just yesterday I started feeling kind of sick. Turns out I am 8 weeks pregnant and up until yesterday/today, I have not had a SINGLE symptom!! Every other month I have been using OPK's and symptom spotting like CRAZY, I swore I had 'O pains, implantation pain, checked my cervix every single day and kept thinking I would be pregnant, go figure, the month I stop doing ALL of that I wind up with a BFP and already 8 weeks along!! Symptoms now only include feeling a bit sick at night, fatigue, and an increase in CM that you see in the beginning of pregnancy, other than that, feel normal and I wouldn't have thought to take a test had I not started feeling nauseated!

With my DS, I got my BFP at 10dpo because I was paying such close attention to my symptoms and testing like crazy, and with him I was sick by 5-6 weeks along, so I guess every pregnancy is different, just wanted to give hope to all of you who are like me and usually paying attention to every single little "sign" along the way :winkwink:

LOTS of :dust: to you all!!

Definitely reassuring as I'm getting BFN after BFN. Congrats to you!!

Very inspiring! Thanks and good luck with your pregnancy!!!!!! xxx

Congrats and thanks for sharing!! There are a lot of girls who come here concerned about why they don't have a period but no pregnancy symptoms either. Then they find out they're pregnant but wonder why they don't feel pregnant. It'll definitely reassure them! Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->